MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Maybe we can find a course without any stupid trees in front of the green this year! ?

I would be in for this gathering again!

Maybe we can find a course without any stupid trees in front of the green this year!

Typically anything in front of the green is safe from me.

Would this be a good time to try the Forest Dunes/Arcadia Bluffs in one day thing?.....

Would this be a good time to try the Forest Dunes/Arcadia Bluffs in one day thing?.....

I love that idea, but the costs would be pretty high. Not saying I wouldn't do it, just saying last year we did three rounds of golf and hotel room for under $200. If you start getting closer to say something like $500 you lose maybe half? I dunno I'm just thinking out loud here

I love that idea, but the costs would be pretty high. Not saying I wouldn't do it, just saying last year we did three rounds of golf and hotel room for under $200. If you start getting closer to say something like $500 you lose maybe half? I dunno I'm just thinking out loud here

Arcadia Bluffs would be a twilight round at $110, and forest dunes would be $149....

Would be an awesome way to play two fantastic courses on the same day.

Morning round at Forest Dunes, and a twilight round at Arcadia Bluffs with enough time to travel and grab lunch in between.

That could be our Saturday or Sunday round.
I have a couple other ideas for some great courses up in the area to round out the weekend....

Arcadia Bluffs would be a twilight round at $110, and forest dunes would be $149....

Would be an awesome way to play two fantastic courses on the same day.

Morning round at Forest Dunes, and a twilight round at Arcadia Bluffs with enough time to travel and grab lunch in between.

That could be our Saturday or Sunday round.
I have a couple other ideas for some great courses up in the area to round out the weekend....

Not in the cards for me this year, but I do need to get to Arcadia Bluffs based on everything you said about it last year.

Not in the cards for me this year, but I do need to get to Arcadia Bluffs based on everything you said about it last year.
Fly into DTW and I'll drive us up there.

I felt something move when I read this post....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing that far north will easily slash the attendee list in half if not more

Depending on the date I could possibly swing a trip up to Michigan.

Playing that far north will easily slash the attendee list in half if not more

That would be their loss.
If it was decided that those two courses were to highlight the trip, I think all who attend would come away impressed.

Sooo when are we doing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$215 for 18 holes at Eagle Eye 18 holes at Hawk Hollow and a night at the Hyatt.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would be in for that price

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I would be in for that price

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
That's very base price. They aren't to keen on coming down on the $125 for the golf as Eagle Eye runs $95 a round in the summer, but I just spoke with the guy briefly. Hotels are another that they gave me the price of the Hyatt through them but I could call around to get other hotel prices. Last year we had 36 I believe so a price for a hotel shouldn't be today with a group rate. But I'll wait to see what everyone decides.

$215 for 18 holes at Eagle Eye 18 holes at Hawk Hollow and a night at the Hyatt.

Would Detroit still be the appropriate airport?

Back