WTS - Callaway Diablo Edge Driver 10° - R Flex

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This driver has been played for appx 10-15 rounds with some range sessions added in. Good driver that improved my fairway finding abilities.

It has the stock, Aldila Habenero shaft in R flex, stock grip, and headcover. The face and sole show normal wear. There are 4 idiot marks due to me being an idiot. I checked ebay prices and feel that this is a very competitive price. This driver won the THP DSO and is an all-around solid performer.

$120.00 Shipped to the CONUS

utf-8BSU1HMDExODAtMjAxMDA5MjgtMTgyMS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExODMtMjAxMDA5MjgtMTgyMi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExODItMjAxMDA5MjgtMTgyMi5qcGc-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExODUtMjAxMDA5MjgtMTgyMy5qcGc.jpg

Good Luck hawk... great driver for a good price.

• Staff
Bumpity bump. I'll entertain offers, btw. This is a great driver. It was released not long ago and received great reviews. Plus, you can pick it up without shelling out lots of cash.

surprised it's still around hawk! good luck with the sale bro.

I'd trade you hawk, just already have two drivers (4 counting some oldies), and already have some other driver plans as we spoke. Great driver at a fantastic price, this should sell quick.

• Staff
Is this thing on?

Lol, yeah its on. Lemme "research" it a bit, I might be in market since i got heartbroken today at my reshaft fail for the dymo2.

• Staff
No worries. Check out the Driver Shoot Out 2010 threads and THP: The Magazine - Spring Issue for information. There are quite a few folks that play the Edge on the forum.

• Staff
This is still up for sale. If you are interested, but don't like the price, just make me an offer. I'm not changing the price in the initial post because I don't have the energy to haggle with myself.

I am also up for discussing a trade. Specifically, wedges in the 50-52° range and putters.

I didn't get it?

This is still up for sale. If you are interested, but don't like the price, just make me an offer. I'm not changing the price in the initial post because I don't have the energy to haggle with myself.

I am also up for discussing a trade. Specifically, wedges in the 50-52° range and putters.

hawk may be reassessing his trade wants at this point. i know he did pick up a new putter.

nevermind. I'm kind of tied up right now, but I'll get back with you later today.

My bad. I should have updated this, but it slipped my mind. I actually purchased a putter and wedge over the weekend, so I don't really need anything in a trade right now. The driver is still for sale if anybody is interested, but I guess the bartering is off the table for now. Sorry about that.

Back