Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Apparently Pro Quip didn't charge US team a dime for rain suits in Merch tent.

From Twitter: Steve Elling (@EllingYelling): Proquip's Richard Head halted sale of rainsuits in merchandise center to accommodate USA. "I gave them 2 of everything they needed."

I take that back I just looked at their website and they do provide the rain gear for the Europeans. http://www.proquipgolf.com/

I think I read it on golf.com. There was also a quote that Pavin said his wife had an unlimited budget for cloths. I know you wish you had that option right?

yes and in 2004 they made the US rain gear. Pavin was quoted as saying his wife would be picking the design and apparel they would wear...ummm next time around guys lets let like adidas or JL or nike script the team someone who actually knows what they are talking about maybe good news is that if they were going to the FIBA world basketball championships next year they already have their outfits

Okay, I'm stunned to come on here and find no one commented about Lee Westwood's "relief" in the bunker. Phil was fuming and with good reason. Lee was plugged on the upslope and because it was a little muddy (there was no standing water) they let him lift and drop. Phil (one of the nicer guys in golf it seems) was still chewing out the official after the hole. No opinions on this?

From Twitter: Steve Elling (@EllingYelling): Proquip's Richard Head halted sale of rainsuits in merchandise center to accommodate USA. "I gave them 2 of everything they needed."

Are you kidding? They couldn't buy this kind of publicity!! Give them everything and then some. Hell, custom order embroidery and have them for the us tomorrow!

and we're back!

"No opinions on this?"
no i have a huge issue with it but where i am from we call that home cooking and it doesn't surprise me that Team Europe is gonna get some this year

So that's 2 dick heads that have provided the yanks with raingear this week.

westwood's throwing darts! phil looks like monty's arse. c'mon man.

cink with a great putt from long distance

cink with a great putt from long distance

yeah, what a bomb! he's gonna need to do that b/c i haven't seen a kuchar shot since his tee shot on #1.

and DJ missing after Phil puts the vice grip on him and the Euro's are up three

Dustin Johnson is scaring me with his putting....he was one I was worried about going in to this event

westwood is destroying mickelson/DJ

westwood is destroying mickelson/DJ

so far yes...got to battle back and try to at least salvage 1/2 a point. Plenty of holes left

DJ just stuck, literally ball stuck, his tee shot on 7 to about 6' and Phil is not looking good. Stricker is not looking steady on his putting either but Tiger just put one in to halve the hole.

Tiger has been ok so far

so far, i'd have to say that kuch, mickelson and stricker look way out of sorts. kinda wish they'd show a little bubba/little brother coverage. they are actually winning their match.

DJ just stuck, literally ball stuck, his tee shot on 7 to about 6' and Phil is not looking good. Stricker is not looking steady on his putting either but Tiger just put one in to halve the hole.

Are you watching on TV or listening on the radio? Because what you posted hasn't happened on my TV yet. By the time I finished reading your post I saw Tiger make that putt.

Are you watching on TV or listening on the radio? Because what you posted hasn't happened on my TV yet. By the time I finished reading your post I saw Tiger make that putt.

really, I saw it on my TV before she posted. Different channels, different delays I guess

Back