Midwest Golf Get Together THP Style

Sure will Don. We are thinking 10/17 or 10/23. I know there are a couple others within reasonable driving distance as well. Anybody is welcome.

Thats just about the time my grandson is due, so will have to pass.

No worries, Due. I know that it's quite far for the Kansas/Nebraska group.

No worries, Due. I know that it's quite far for the Kansas/Nebraska group.

Five hours wouldn't be bad for a two day thing, I've driven further to golf, lol. I'll be in central Missouri for the baby, just not sure when.

Hmmm... you guys have my attention for Deere Run. I'll have to check my calendar.

Ya I'd be tempted to make that drive as well, better check with the boss to see if we've got anything going on the 17th or 23rd.

Bring it on you crazygolfnut, lol. I'm sure we can add you, if you have a buddy to join us we would have a foursome.

Golf partner can not make it but I will be there!

Great, looking forward to seeing you guys. I hope to be there around noon.

Golf partner can not make it but I will be there!

Great, looking forward to seeing you guys. I hope to be there around noon.

Looks like beautiful weather tomorrow for our 1pm tee time. I plan on getting there by 12 as well for a decent warmup session. See you guys tomorrow!

Looks like beautiful weather tomorrow for our 1pm tee time. I plan on getting there by 12 as well for a decent warmup session. See you guys tomorrow!

Hope you guys have good weather, its supposed to be 87 here tommorrow!! God loves golf!

Hawk we set a firm date yet?

I bet those courses up there are beautiful about now. Hope you guy's get it put together soon.

Hawk we set a firm date yet?

Let's do next Sunday 10/17. DonW said he will play as well. I'm going to try for a morning time $67 with cart. Anybody else that wants to come please let me know asap so I can reserve a time.

I'm making one this morning. I called earlier, but they were having IT issues and asked me to call back. He said they had plenty of room on Sunday morning. It's looking like I'll be making it for three golfers. Nobody else has said they were coming.

Ok, we have a time at 8:33am on Sunday for three (Jrod, DonW, and me). Weather looks decent. Looking forward to it!

Ok, we have a time at 8:33am on Sunday for three (Jrod, DonW, and me). Weather looks decent. Looking forward to it!

I can't wait! Amazing weather and a different course....pretty pumped.

Thanks for setting this up Hawk! Had a good time this past Saturday, better get out and practice so I can get the most out of TPC. See you guys Sunday Morn.

I'm starting to get really excited for this. After playing in FL, it was a bummer to come back to poorly mowed, slow courses. This should be a real treat for all of us :)

Who's got the camera? Hope you can bring us back some pictures guy's. Have fun out there!

I will bring the camera, but I always end up forgetting to use it. Hopefully I remember this time.

I will bring the camera, but I always end up forgetting to use it. Hopefully I remember this time.

No pics sorry, everyone will make fun of my Steve Stricker getup :tremble:

What time are you planning on getting there tomorrow? They have an awesome practice area.

What time are you planning on getting there tomorrow? They have an awesome practice area.

I'll be there at first light...probably 7:15 to 7:30. I can't play worth a damn if I don't have atleast a 30-45 ball range session prior to the round.

I'm hoping for around 7:30ish as well.

Back