THP FF Week 5 Thread

Are you serious? I dont get that game. What happened, does it look bad? F BOMB!

He had to be helped off limping.

4 straight plays at the goal line for the Ravens and not one time was Rice in the game. Guess what, they dont get in. Give the ball to RAY FREAKING RICE!

That's what they have been giving to Willis... I don't know why either.
He had to be helped off limping.

4 straight plays at the goal line for the Ravens and not one time was Rice in the game. Guess what, they dont get in. Give the ball to RAY FREAKING RICE!

I hate you too Caddy Williams.

I hate you too Caddy Williams.

Long season dude. hehe

We need it right now, MJD is doing nothing again so far, neither is Brandon Lloyd.

Lol. I've never done this bad in both my leagues. I guess it builds character but also makes me want to never look at FF again.
Long season dude. hehe

We need it right now, MJD is doing nothing again so far, neither is Brandon Lloyd.

There has been a Brandon Lloyd sighting. TD baby! Yes!

Finally get MJD working with a nice TD run only to have it called back.

It appears that all that talk of Blount getting the goal line carries in Tampa, was as predicted not true. It went to Graham at the goal line, same as it has for 2 years.

Ray Rice with TD #2 on the day. Thank goodness, because MJD is just not getting it done thanks to his QB stinking so bad.

Ray Rice with TD #2 on the day. Thank goodness, because MJD is just not getting it done thanks to his QB stinking so bad.

or maybe b/c MJD left the game injured?

dude, this panthers/bears game is brutal to watch.

or maybe b/c MJD left the game injured?

dude, this panthers/bears game is brutal to watch.

When? He came out on the last drive, but was fine the drive before that and we never saw him hurt. What happened?

When? He came out on the last drive, but was fine the drive before that and we never saw him hurt. What happened?

just saw a highlight of a garrard TD pass and they said "good thing, b/c MJD has gone off with an injury". that's all i know.

just saw a highlight of a garrard TD pass and they said "good thing, b/c MJD has gone off with an injury". that's all i know.

Hmmm. After that TD pass, he was back in the game. Not sure. Hope not.

Hmmm. After that TD pass, he was back in the game. Not sure. Hope not.

dunno dude, just what they said on TV.

Thank goodness. He is playing.

I got MJD Too. Looks like just a sprain and he s back in. If only he'ld score now.

Has Manningham even been glanced at today? I havent even seen Eli fake looking his way. Also the Bills game got blacked out here, im pretty annoyed with that.

Ray Rice is looking really good. Yoccos isnt to happy right about now.

We will see how unhappy he is in a few weeks I think. EVERY expert we have seen has said Harvin is going to get much better now. I really wish we had traded DJ instead Harvin in that trade.

Back