What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started horribly. bogey 5 out of the 1st 6..... pared the last 3 to come in at 41. Not bad..... especially with how I started

I havn't played since the first week of September until yesterday. I shot a 99 on a course I've never played! OMG that was the most frustrating round of my life. I couldn't hit an iron if my life depended on it but everything else was semi ok. Believe it or not my putting was really good, the only problem was that almost all of them were for bogey or worse. I had 4 trip bogeys and that's unbelievable. I hope this goes away soon, need to play more for sure.

I havn't played since the first week of September until yesterday. I shot a 99 on a course I've never played! OMG that was the most frustrating round of my life. I couldn't hit an iron if my life depended on it but everything else was semi ok. Believe it or not my putting was really good, the only problem was that almost all of them were for bogey or worse. I had 4 trip bogeys and that's unbelievable. I hope this goes away soon, need to play more for sure.

That sounds really really really similar to me. I shot a 53 on the front nine at my course and agree with almost everything you said. I also have not played in a while. It was bad...

80 on the phoenix course - great round for me- two doubles - when i flubbed the approach shot fat - seems to be my biggest problem - but this new method putter is money from 10 feet in - and i didnt 3 putt once today.

Also the new 49 niblick ive been chipping with is nice - i dont leave em long like i was with the 42 - and the 56 left em short - this 49 is perfection!

Best shot was a par 3 175 - over two bunkers - plays 15 yards front to back - so hard as hell to hit.. i had a ranger talking to me on the tee box and wanted to watch me shoot (was slow day) so it was the only spectator all round - i was little nervous -

And i hit it sweet - dead straight - hit the back fringe and rolled towards the pin. Left it about 8 feet away for birdie - and left the birdie putt short of course!

Haven't done anything golf related in a couple weeks, got out today and did 9 after work, shot a 48. Felt like I was losing everything and then pulled it together and finished the last 4 holes with 3 pars and a double bogey that should have been a par. I wasted a beautiful chip on 17 that almost went in and ended up lipping out my par putt, then I raced to hit the bogey putt and lipped it too.

First round with my new 3 wood and new putter and both performed great, I even tee'd off on the 12th with it and hit a beautiful shot about 230 to the center of the fairway (might have to just tee off with it from now on). Aside from a horrible 4 putt after hitting the green in regulation and that screw up on 17 the putter felt really good, I have an issue with leaving putts short and this larger mallet head seemed to definitely help with that issue.

Shot my standard 85, lol. It's really odd how on a bad day and a good day I still find a way to end with the same score. My irons were perfect today, but some where I lose a shot here and there.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

played 9 holes today. 6 six holes was really really great. I felt really confident in my game... until my ball found that pond on hole 7. So, ended up with 3 balls in that pond and didn't finish that hole at all.. Hole 8... Off tee was a great shot, then mr duff arrived and i barely managed a 6 on that par 4... Last hole as terrible as nr 7. Ended up with me picking up the ball after 3 putts (last one i missed was about... 15 inches) as i didn't have a chance of scoring any points on that hole. So after those 3 misserable holes i jumped in the car and drove home angry as hell. Going out on Thursday to give it another go :) And i hope my temper is a bit better then lol!

My last round I played 9 holes and shot a 43 with not 1, but 2 3Jacks... Just when something's coming around, another part falls off...

I am going to play a course tomorrow that I LOVE! Its a private course that I used to work at. The course is awesome. I cant wait til tomorrow!!!!!!

http://www.trilliumnc.com/

I can see it now...tomorrow evening, One-T posts in this thread...I shot a 78 on Trillium, then I went to Lake Glenville and went skinny dipping, after that I had to repent my sins to I went to Serenity Chapel, all is good! Nice looking place dude! How much is it to join? Sign me up.

Yesterday while testing the B330 I shot an 82. 42-40. Not my best but not bad, I started poorly but found a groove, just couldn't really get anything strung together. I'll take it though.

I am going to play a course tomorrow that I LOVE! Its a private course that I used to work at. The course is awesome. I cant wait til tomorrow!!!!!!

http://www.trilliumnc.com/

that's a nice looking course. How often do you get to play there?

I can see it now...tomorrow evening, One-T posts in this thread...I shot a 78 on Trillium, then I went to Lake Glenville and went skinny dipping, after that I had to repent my sins to I went to Serenity Chapel, all is good! Nice looking place dude! How much is it to join? Sign me up.

Yesterday while testing the B330 I shot an 82. 42-40. Not my best but not bad, I started poorly but found a groove, just couldn't really get anything strung together. I'll take it though.

hilarious!!!! its pretty pricey, I think initial fee is around 25k, then I dont know the yearly fees. Thats gone down from when I was there, initial fee was $50k. OUCH!!!

thats a good round buddy, I started reading your testing and got a phone call, now I will start over and comment on it, good review so far. btw

that's a nice looking course. How often do you get to play there?

I played there A LOT while I worked there. Now, I hardly ever get on, I have ot play with the pro cause they have changed the rules on their guests. It is a fun fun course man.

here is a pic from the site of me at work, hahaha...this is old, its from the Landings album

the_landings_4_20100813_1506498647.jpg

Notice how you're working over the lady without the guy next to her. You are the MACK DADDY! Slaying cougars on a daily basis!!!

Notice how you're working over the lady without the guy next to her. You are the MACK DADDY! Slaying cougars on a daily basis!!!

Haha, you Sly Dog!

wierdest thing happened...as soon as you said couger, the picture on the site changed

TODD.png

51/45
played the back 2x since 2 big groups of seniors packed the front and they play brutally slowwwww
got done with my round in 3 hrs... cruised the whole time and didnt see a soul until 17!
i hit some quality shots today finally... now i have to work on eliminating my bad shots
driving was crazy... i felt like i couldnt miss a fw
approach shots could use a lot of work
chipping/pitching was on and off
putting was great except for a couple of 3 putts

Shot 62 today...... to bad it was a scramble lol...... I hit some great drives today and my chipping was on.... the irons were on and off (mostly off) and putting was decent...

79 and loving fall golf! Nice to be out of the oven and into the cool air. Greens are rolling so nice!!

Today was rough, played on the Black Course at Stone Creek here in Nebraska and in the first 6 holes only hit 2 greens and they weren't even close to the hole. First 6 holes all bogey. Finished with three pars though so hopefully that can carry over to tomorrow. +6 42

Shot a 44 on the front 9 at a really tough local course (par 35 on the front).

Par, Par (#3 handicap), Par (#1 Handicap), Bogey, Bogey, Bogey, Double, Double, Double.

Took three putts through the first 3 holes. Iron striking was poor and distance was SHORT. Cold weather and 90% swings (poor striking) had me playing 10-15 yards off on all my shots. Finished with 17 putts, 2 GIR (both 3 putts), and 5/6 fairways. Never shot better than 43 on the front and was hoping today would be a big break through. Didn't happen.

Shot an 81 today. 41 on the front after a double to start the round and 40 on the back. I had a few miscues, but the buddies were impressed, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back