THP FF Week 7 Thread

Yeah Caddy is turning into the Hillis for TB. Not impressive stats but at the end of the day he's somehow getting a ton of points. Favre is starting to sound like his elbow is getting better also which is one of the reasons I thought Harvin would not be good. Ce la vie. Me owing you lunch almost makes it a necessity for me to go to the outing lol.

Your missing 6 points from him. 4-25 yards.

You better call Kenny britt and thank him for your W this weekend haha

I spoke to him before the game , told him we were up against the mighty Squirrels he said not to worry

Its an error on ESPN. That whole game. Gates is showing 0 even though he had about 15.

Is it not showing the Patriots players stats for anyone else?

Wes welker for WR's team isnt showing any points.
I got my points for Brady and the teams defense. I noticed in my other ESPN league that they didnt give Gates any points.

I spoke to him before the game , told him we were up against the mighty Squirrels he said not to worry
Haha he didnt start because he got in some off the field issues and I was pumped, then he came in and caught a 40+ yard Td and was kind of quiet for a little bit, then he just went off.
Its an error on ESPN. That whole game. Gates is showing 0 even though he had about 15.

Idk what the deal is. In my other league it has Rivers right for the correct points but doesnt have TE Hernandez's points right. It has Rivers points right in our league to but not a few other players. They got some right but not all, im sure they will fix it though.

Lol yeah I'm definitely going to be buying you lunch. He must be hurt or something. He just doesn't look the same as last year.

Im looking forward to that. The funny part is, what made people think he was the same as last year? He hasnt been all year. This trade is turning into an epic failure. The part that kills me, is that we knew that going into the draft and did not want him. They added weapons they did not have last year. Its killing us. He will be okay, but if he cant do it against the Bills, it aint gonna happen. We would have NEVER traded Harvin had we known the Moss trade was the following week. Good lord, he will outscore Rice on his own. Heck Caddy did today and may continue to.

Yeah Caddy is turning into the Hillis for TB. Not impressive stats but at the end of the day he's somehow getting a ton of points. Favre is starting to sound like his elbow is getting better also which is one of the reasons I thought Harvin would not be good. Ce la vie. Me owing you lunch almost makes it a necessity for me to go to the outing lol.

This just in....Harvin is very good. :alien:

So here's how my luck goes in the THP league #2... I finally get some scoring and things are looking up for my bums and oh...I'm going against none other than Darren McFadden who goes off for 45 points himself! Son of a b!tch I can't buy a break. I'm in 3 leagues and was lucky enough to be going against that bum in 2 of the 3...yep, you guessed it, getting pummeled in both of them. I hate FFL. :at-wits-end:

Harvin is a beast. Too bad I keep running into 130 pt and over teams. This is a terrible football weekend hahaha. I need a beer.

I definitely am not agreeing to rub anything into JB/GG's face. I will however ask those who thought I was stupid... what do you think now? It's early but seeing as I got some quality points out of the players, is it still lop sided? Is my team still FAR worse (JL??)? Granted its not translating to wins (well last week haha) but my team is good. Rice may still end up busting out some huge games and may end up being a top back but I think this has worked out well for my team.

I feel your pain. I'm feeling like Rex Grossman did during 06 with that horrid defense dragging his pro bowl season down lmfao. I kid about that part but I know what you mean.
So here's how my luck goes in the THP league #2... I finally get some scoring and things are looking up for my bums and oh...I'm going against none other than Darren McFadden who goes off for 45 points himself! Son of a b!tch I can't buy a break. I'm in 3 leagues and was lucky enough to be going against that bum in 2 of the 3...yep, you guessed it, getting pummeled in both of them. I hate FFL. :at-wits-end:

Harvin is a beast. Too bad I keep running into 130 pt and over teams. This is a terrible football weekend hahaha. I need a beer.

I definitely am not agreeing to rub anything into JB/GG's face. I will however ask those who thought I was stupid... what do you think now? It's early but seeing as I got some quality points out of the players, is it still lop sided? Is my team still FAR worse (JL??)? Granted its not translating to wins (well last week haha) but my team is good. Rice may still end up busting out some huge games and may end up being a top back but I think this has worked out well for my team.

I would like to veto this comment...haha.

Yoccos lays the BOOM down! lol

Spoiler
In all honesty I said JB & GG got the better deal to. Percy has been a beast so far since that trade

I'm sending the the squirrel with the bazook after you. I still think its early to say I definitely got the better deal. Looks like Caddy lost a lot of carries but he is good blocking form what I hear. But it was directed at those that said my team would suck. Haha.
Yoccos lays the BOOM down! lol

Spoiler
In all honesty I said JB & GG got the better deal to. Percy has been a beast so far since that trade

I'm sending the the squirrel with the bazook after you. I still think its early to say I definitely got the better deal. Looks like Caddy lost a lot of carries but he is good blocking form what I hear. But it was directed at those that said my team would suck. Haha.

Haha at the squirrel.

Ya blount got a few more carries and did very well today. If that continues caddy might start to lose a few more, but I think your team is good, especially after the Rivers for Bradshaw/Johnson, etc trade.

Edit: wow, very close to another for percy

Lol. Until blount puches his coach for disrespect nah mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll step right up and eat that crow. I didn't think you were stupid just thought the trade was unbalanced. I was dead wrong. Good move Yoccos.

I'll step right up and eat that crow. I didn't think you were stupid just thought the trade was unbalanced. I was dead wrong. Good move Yoccos.

The trade was unbalanced. Just that GG and I got the wrong end of it.

Lol. Im still abt to be 1-6. I was more mentioning another gm. You werent insulting my foosball knowledge.

Lol. Im still abt to be 1-6. I was more mentioning another gm. You werent insulting my foosball knowledge.

Are you already throwing in the towel?

Back