The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this should be on the happy happy, or sucky sucky thread, but I love getting pizza delivered to a motel. After a long day on the road and dealing with the stores along with a ton of other stuff, collapsing in the room with my laptop and a pizza just fits, haha.

The pizza sucked, thanks Pizza Hut, but I still pretty much consumed it. Those guy's are brave sending their employees to motels, I don't allow mine to deliver.

My new driver arrived and departed customs in the same minute! I just might get away with not paying customs taxes, Woooohoooo! Or it was handled by the fastest working customsclerk ever.....

I get a nice 5 day weekend :clapp: Golfing tomorrow, golfing Thursday in my very first tournament and golfing Friday!!

My company which has always been professional dress is now going to business casual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My company which has always been professional dress is now going to business casual

For the love of tight fitting suits and neck choking ties that's fantastic. Nothing worse then a suit when it's 100* outside.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

That's sooo nice!! I wish it were like that here :( we don't even get a casual day. Too bad!

tell me about it. much easier to hit the course after work or range at lunch now

For the love of tight fitting suits and neck choking ties that's fantastic. Nothing worse then a suit when it's 100* outside.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

Looks like in the next year I'll get to head to NZ, SA, Japan and potentially even the arctic for work.

Should be a rad 2011!

My odyssey is on it's way home from the spa! I missed the little guy so much. :)

Deliveries. They always make a bad week a lot better! Especially a big delivery.

Not sure if this is on topic but I am super happy...I just got my brand new R9 SuperTri Tp Driver today, I went to the range to mess with the FCT and MWT settings but need some help I think to optimize it. Do you guys have any sites you recommend that may help? Someone on another forum suggested the site: http://www.taylormader9driver.com which they do a great job giving you specs for each FCT setting. I haven't read through just sort of glanced but does anyone else have any recommendations?

We get to play in our first ever turkey day tournament. I'm the only female of the bunch and there are 52 of us!! Should be a lot of fun and next year I will get a handicap :) I'm ready to play!!

Poor GC...one female and 51 males...poor girl.

It was fun and I shot horribly :( believe me, these guys were nothing to look at haa haa haa

What a great day to be an American male in mid America. All the ladies gone shopping which leaves me all alone to watch tv, play on THP and eat ALL the left overs, hahahahahahahahaha.

Take that Walmart shoppers!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Hadn't put this up yet, but got the officially official word on Wednesday. On top of the nice long 4 day weekend at work, when we get back to the office on Monday we have a special event planned.

Get to spend from 8am - 4pm driving the not-yet-available 2011 Explorer and 2012 Focus. Oh, the horrible things I have to do in the name of work! :bananadance:

What do you do?

IT project management. My claim to fame this year and the projects next year is doing large worldwide networks for people either from scratch or redoing what they have.

(The fact that I've got a tech that beats the crap out of MLPS lines with a less then one year ROI seems to make people happy :act-up:)

its the weekend....

Hadn't put this up yet, but got the officially official word on Wednesday. On top of the nice long 4 day weekend at work, when we get back to the office on Monday we have a special event planned.

Get to spend from 8am - 4pm driving the not-yet-available 2011 Explorer and 2012 Focus. Oh, the horrible things I have to do in the name of work! :bananadance:

Sooo glad the auto industry is slowly recovering. My company is a DMS provider and we're just starting to hire again. I have two requisitions open and have been interviewing. Lots of good, qualified candidates out there, which is good for me, but it's sad.

Cool that you get to test drive some of the 2011 models. Those 2011 Explorers look great!

Sooo glad the auto industry is slowly recovering. My company is a DMS provider and we're just starting to hire again. I have two requisitions open and have been interviewing. Lots of good, qualified candidates out there, which is good for me, but it's sad.

Cool that you get to test drive some of the 2011 models. Those 2011 Explorers look great!

It's definitely been fun for the past year or so in the industry. Right now it's looking like the industry is starting to climb back up slowly. It's been especially good for the company since we've been well ahead of the industry growth and making good profits all year.

The ride 'n drive was especially fun. It's fun to drive a vehicle that no one outside the company has been behind the wheel of yet, and they even brought along the competition for us to compare them with. The new Explorer is a huge improvement from the 2010, and will surprise a lot of people when they get to try it out. And the 2012 Focus honestly puts anything that size I've driven to shame from driving dynamics, looks, technology - it's the real deal. But I'm looking forward to when the press starts to get their hands on them and see what they say - I can't claim to be completely unbiased.

I just heard back from my doctor today and the test that I had last week came out 100% negatlive :clapp: Its not over yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back