THP FF Week 12 Thread

people felt the same about the Ray Rice trade, and my Pierre Thomas/Matt Cassel trade too.

You are right. But in the Ray Rice trade (which was this close to being vetoed), starters were being traded. Ray Rice for Percy and Caddy. Not starters for backups :alien:

you do for the most part, but not even obama could talk his way out of this one bro! haha, good luck, but i think the VETO bomb may get dropped.

lol its like you an outside lobbyist, you're not even in the league:D

You are right. But in the Ray Rice trade (which was this close to being vetoed), starters were being traded. Ray Rice for Percy and Caddy. Not starters for backups :alien:

Snelling has been a starter on 3(i think) teams in our league this year

lol its like you an outside lobbyist, you're not even in the league:D

i'm everywhere ddec! don't you worry about me, i'm a forum ninja.

Yeah during bye weeks and injuries, not replacing a starter on a roster. You can lobby all you want. Its a great trade for you. If the guys were so good, you wouldn't be trading them.

didn't you say something earlier this season about depth? Why we add depth? so we can sacrifice to get stars? I'm not going to try and lobby, I just wanted to make a point that there wasn't any back room deals on this one.

didn't you say something earlier this season about depth? Why we add depth? so we can sacrifice to get stars? I'm not going to try and lobby, I just wanted to make a point that there wasn't any back room deals on this one.

Depth? Yes, you trade depth for stars. But your depth doesnt score. Comparing Snelling and Bush to Percy Harvin and caddy trade is laughable.

well, sorry if I came across that way. Just when I saw the trade I INSTANTLY thought...this isnt right!

Yes another trade went through before the deadline.

biggsy sends JB & GG
Adrian Peterson

We sent
Deon Butler
Shaun Hill
Earl Bennett
Shonn Greene

We are sending a ton more points than we are getting, and all of these guys have started for multiple teams.

Kidding of course. But that was a fun exercise in math for me. :act-up:

If i was hoping for the veto I never would of made the trade in the first place.

Not to start anything but can i ask why you wanted snelling, bush and the redskins def for a good ppr rb? (again, not trying to start anything. I was just curious)

Reactions: JB
Not to start anything but can i ask why you wanted snelling, bush and the redskins def for a good ppr rb? (again, not trying to start anything. I was just curious)

Because they werent available on the waiver wire this week for the first time all year. :act-up::egyptian:

Because they werent available on the waiver wire this week for the first time all year. :act-up::egyptian:

If they were on the waiver wire, you know who would have them.

Spoiler
ME haha
Spoiler
Then I would drop them next week and pick them up again 2 weeks later or gripe about how they just went off for 30 points and how I just had them

Yes another trade went through before the deadline.

biggsy sends JB & GG
Adrian Peterson

We sent
Deon Butler
Shaun Hill
Earl Bennett
Shonn Greene

We are sending a ton more points than we are getting, and all of these guys have started for multiple teams.

Kidding of course. But that was a fun exercise in math for me. :act-up:

yeah, but.....Shonn Greene started one time

Actually a really good question bridges. Im sure there is an answer that ends the madness too.

I bit my tongue how I really felt about the trade....anyway, Happy Thanksgiving all, I am off to the in-laws

I wonder what would have happened if I took Wells, Torain, Hightower, and gaffney for Foster:alien:

I wonder what would have happened if I took Wells, Torain, Hightower, and gaffney for Foster:alien:

Great example....And you didnt! :act-up:

I bit my tongue how I really felt about the trade....anyway, Happy Thanksgiving all, I am off to the in-laws

happy thanksgiving 1T! enjoy the football tomorrow if you can

Great example....And you didnt! :act-up:

right, because I didn't like the players. But if I did would there be outrage?

Actually a really good question bridges. Im sure there is an answer that ends the madness too.
You act surprised that I asked a good question lol

That wasnt even the trade and you know it! lol

it was really portis/barber/injured williams and morris for him

I guess it is a good thing I took P. Manning out of the deal with ddec.. Imagine the hell that would of caused!!

That wasnt even the trade and you know it! lol

it was really portis/barber/injured williams and morris for him

haha gotta love bridges. I think if he wins out and goes 7-7 he should get GM of the year.

right, because I didn't like the players. But if I did would there be outrage?

Well you gotta the trade right before you ask the question. I said humor me in who would you take for foster. Then I said im throwing this out there (before I knew portis was IR, and I also knew you would say no FWIW) Wells/hightower/portis/torain/gaffney and Mike williams.

I guess it is a good thing I took P. Manning out of the deal with ddec.. Imagine the hell that would of caused!!

wait I could have had Manning? crap!

Back