My Highlights from 2010.
* Breaking par for the first time!!! I'm a 4 hdcp who has registered more +1 over par rounds than you would believe. Its been choke city on the 18th hole whenever I had a chance. This year I was at Paiute Wolf Course (LV, NV) and I found myself -1 with 5 holes to go. The ensuing 5 pars I carded might have been the most satisfying, solidly played stretch of holes I've ever played.

Goals for 2011
Here in Las Vegas there is a very large Amateur tournament crowd. To qualify to play in their tournaments you only need a hdcp under 5 which I do already qualify. My goal this coming year is to atleast compete in one of those tournaments. Not really expecting to win it, just want to be a part thats all.

a new white snake driver will cure that Gray!
hehe I am coming after ya brother. I figure if I can whup you guys that will put me in the eilte golfing group :golf2:.. I need to hit from the Senior tees! You guys whack the heck out of the ball and slowly but surely my distance is leaving me :at-wits-end:

1. Try to play a round at least 1 time per month.
2. Take some lessons.
3. Get my wife back on the course.

I'm going to attempt to not spend over $10,000 on equipment this year. Although, I just bought a new house so I doubt it will be possible either way.

I see you are from Royston. I get up that way and play Highland Walk a good bit.

Nice! That is my home course! Chances are that I have seen you as I am there 20 hours a week during the spring/summer. Hit me up next time you are in the area.

Goals:

1) Significantly reduce errant tee shots
2) Get rid of the blow up rounds altogether (closely tied to #1 )
3) Get my wife out more to play

Goals:

I think after our Northeast Gathering she will be playing more, plus you can always get her a new club for the holidays!

I think after our Northeast Gathering she will be playing more, plus you can always get her a new club for the holidays!

That's not a bad idea, maybe a "pretty" new driver.

excellent strategy.....she needs to hit it up with us when we all do our Delaware runs!
Goals:

I need to make the next one. Perhaps do one in the spring?

that's a thought. I know we mentioned it after we played. Maybe during April or so. I'd like to do an overnight(well for me at least), driving to Scranton and back was a long day.

One of my goals is to play more golf with people from THP!

Well, if the weather isn't completely craptacular, I'm hoping we can do a little get together shortly after the mystery irons arrive in the next couple weeks.

that's a thought. I know we mentioned it after we played. Maybe during April or so. I'd like to do an overnight(well for me at least), driving to Scranton and back was a long day.

One of my goals is to play more golf with people from THP!

I will play golf with you anytime my friend!! :D

Well, if the weather isn't completely craptacular, I'm hoping we can do a little get together shortly after the mystery irons arrive in the next couple weeks.

same here, would love to make the trek down to play a round with you, Hanks, and perhaps OEM. However OEM will be very jealous

That's a given!

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

a new white snake driver will cure that Gray!

Hanks - I knew I liked your style for some reason :thumb: Well that and that great quick humor you possess! Another one of my goals is to listen to Hanks spout the one liners out at the I-bar at WPB in May. This dude is freaking hilarious :D

I see you are from Royston. I get up that way and play Highland Walk a good bit.

Nice! That is my home course! Chances are that I have seen you as I am there 20 hours a week during the spring/summer. Hit me up next time you are in the area.

You guys let me know prior to the outing and KellyBo and I will join ya!

same here, would love to make the trek down to play a round with you, Hanks, and perhaps OEM. However OEM will be very jealous

Nah the only thing that stops OEM is distance. It sucks that we both have to drive an hour just to okay golf with each other

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Another one for me, I've started to feel confident in my bunker game, mainly because last three times I've been in a greenside I've got up and down twice and barely missed the other putt. So my goal is to become at least 50% sand saves in Greenside bunkers and if I can do that, 60%.

Highlights of 2010
* breaking 100 and staying there
* hit a hole in one on a 167yd Par 3
* made 2 eagles
- holed out from 151 yds on a par 4
- chipped/pitched in from about 10 yds from the front of the green with a back hole location
* made a 60 ft putt

2011 Goals
* break 90 and stay there
* keep 8's off the scorecard
* play a minimum of 2 rounds per week
* find a home course buy a membership
* go to the THP 2011 Outing win West Palm Beach

I'm a little late to this party, but here's my 2011 goal, a pretty simple one: Break 100 and continue to improve. So this will entail lots of practice, but I think I'll be able to do it.

Back