THP FF Week 13 Thread

Ok lineup is in, if Rx and MB win I am a lock for the playoffs. Can use next week to get healthy haha

Ok lineup is in, if Rx and MB win I am a lock for the playoffs. Can use next week to get healthy haha

I like your logic. GG has been going back and forth on a few players for an hour or so today.

Hmm. I don't know what else to say. I would not trade someone who just got injured. Best has played with the injury since week 4 I believe and as far as I know has been active for every game. If you are talking about the Thanksgiving day game he was active and suited for the game so not sure how I could have known he was going to not record a carry. I have to admit I'm a little taken aback by this. I've played FF for quite a while and have never or would never trade a player that was just injured. Best has been Q or P for at least 7 weeks now. Wow.

I like your logic. GG has been going back and forth on a few players for an hour or so today.

same here, been switching my receivers around between Hartline(consistent 10+ guy) or Branch(tough matchup), then of course snelling or Bush. Going with Branch and Bush. Would like to have somoeone going tomorrow night, and Snelling with a sore hammy playing on a bad field in Tampa doesn't look like a good fit. If Bush gets me 0 again, no big deal. McFadden has done nothing the past few weeks so I am begging for some carries or dump off passes to him.

Good luck all, I have a feeling the playoff pictures is going to get crazy again after this week.

Hmm. I don't know what else to say. I would not trade someone who just got injured. Best has played with the injury since week 4 I believe and as far as I know has been active for every game. If you are talking about the Thanksgiving day game he was active and suited for the game so not sure how I could have known he was going to not record a carry. I have to admit I'm a little taken aback by this. I've played FF for quite a while and have never or would never trade a player that was just injured. Best has been Q or P for at least 7 weeks now. Wow.

He was listed as suiting up only at game time. ESPN reported via a couple of times that he was not going to play. Just like I said, you must have not known either. It came up a few minutes after you sent the trade to us that he was not suiting up (then he did and did not play).

Well I put shiancoe in to start 3 days ago after I saw Percy was having migraines and I thought he was in to start then I look and see he isnt in my starting lineup WTF!! Guess it did not save it when I clicked submit. Dammit!

Im not feeling to good about this. Giants running the ball all over the skins so no Eli or Manningham, and that means more bradshaw. Still early but not feeling to good about this one.

wow what a play by Sidney Rice for the TD.

Im not feeling to good about this. Giants running the ball all over the skins so no Eli or Manningham, and that means more bradshaw. Still early but not feeling to good about this one.

Hagan has 4 catches so far, there is still hope

This just in S. Rice decided he wanted to make this ChunkyLover vs GG game really close. 25 before half time.

Really? S. Rice has more than double the points today then the last two games combined. Just my luck...

man first it was Branch and Obama and now its Rice. People just bring their A games when playing MB

Im getting beat like a fat kid running a race.

Eli pull your head out of your @ss and throw the ball to manningham, Brees start throwing it to Graham and Colston. Thank you.

man first it was Branch and Obama and now its Rice. People just bring their A games when playing MB

It's a conspiracy!

Im getting beat like a fat kid running a race.

Eli pull your head out of your @ss and throw the ball to manningham, Brees start throwing it to Graham and Colston. Thank you.

You got your wish with Graham he caught a nice 52 yard pass.

You got your wish with Graham he caught a nice 52 yard pass.

Ya I just saw that after I typed it. Had to get my halftime pep talk in for them to pull there heads out of there @sses and start putting up points, you should do it to lol

I have a letter prepared to a certain Mr. Jones-Drew telling him that as a fellow FF player he should know that his lack of TD's this season is unacceptable and he needs to do something about that ASAP!

Ya I just saw that after I typed it. Had to get my halftime pep talk in for them to pull there heads out of there @sses and start putting up points, you should do it to lol

I have a letter prepared to a certain Mr. Jones-Drew telling him that as a fellow FF player he should know that his lack of TD's this season is unacceptable and he needs to do something about that ASAP!

Starting next week

geez you are worse than Jerry Jones. All those 100 yard games count for nothing to team MB? haha

I looked up from writing another (long) post and I went from a huge advantage to having a huge hill to climb. Biggsy has all but one of his players playing in the first afternoon game and I have everyone playing next set. I'll have a really good idea what my guys need to pull for me to get the the win!

geez you are worse than Jerry Jones. All those 100 yard games count for nothing to team MB? haha

Not when there are no TD's in the bunch. This is the playoff push and getting taken out every redzone does not get you there. GG's team is in trouble this week I have a feeling unless someone goes off.

Lloyd has 2 heading into the 4th
MJD has 10 heading into the 4th

30 from Jennings, 21 from Chris Ivory, 19 from A. Petterson.

I am in trouble... only saving grace is that his QB has put up 0.

Back