2010 Chevron World Challenge [Spoilers]

Wow I never woulda thought boom boom would be such a huge tiger fan.

Love how Couples made mention of worrying if he was causing Tigers slow start today. Good to see that I am not the only one who is superstitious.

Someone needs to tell tiger the dropping the club thing is tired.

What is the bigger story today.

Tiger Woods winning for the 1st time in what feels like a decade
Tiger Woods collapsing and losing on Sunday in a limited field with a big lead.

I'll go with a hearty helping of the second one please.

Just saw a replay of Bubba's 4 wood for albatross. WOW just wow!

Someone needs to tell tiger the dropping the club thing is tired.

People have been saying that for years now. Its a shame really.

Watching this just makes me appreciate the golf channel even more. not a huge fan of nbc coverage. They skip one of gmacs tee shots, they don't show tiger finish out, etc.

This is really interesting to watch. Tiger having never lost when he had a 3 shot lead going into a final round, and here he was with a 4 shot lead on a course he loves and he's having all he can do to hang on and win. I think we're actually seeing a nervous Tiger Woods. He doesn't want to say so, but I think he really wants/needs this one to put the talk to rest.

Today he seems to be playing (especially putting) tentatively as if afraid to lose and we all know the quickest way to lose is to play not to lose. Gonna be a compelling final 7 holes.

They both chickened out in club selection.

Dude these commercials are ridiculous.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Is Rory McIlroy trying to look like a drug store cowboy or is that by accident?

Mcilroy cracks me up, one second he birdies 6 In a row then hes making doubles.

Is it just me or does Mcilroy look a LOT like the guy from Greatest American Hero today?

elgranheroe.jpg

That is very much criticizing the greatest american hero. HA!

I haven't watched a swing from the first three days but I've seen the scores and read the reports about how Tiger's looked like his old self etc. Now I've seen the whole broadcast and several released clubs (as in physically letting the club go), an outburst and a bunch of missed outts. Maybe I'm bad luck?

With the shaft wobble after the drop I suspect Tiger is playing Senior flex. Wow.

With the shaft wobble after the drop I suspect Tiger is playing Senior flex. Wow.

Prepping for Champions Tour? He started prepping for the pro circuit when he was a toddler, so...makes sense!

Back