Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons & THP Testing

You guys are bad influences.

I just called my pro and ordered a set of Burner 2.0s. 4-PW, stiff steel, 1 up.

We've just bonded! haha welcome to the club

I love my CG7 Black Pearls. I really do... yet I find myself in this thread every single day.

I have always liked TM Clubs and the 2.0's are are getting really really hard to resist...

I was kind of considering replacements for my VR Full Cavity. Wasn't sure. Went and looked at them this weekend and decided to pull the trigger.

Now crossing my fingers that they will arrive by next Friday when I leave for Phoenix for a week. My pro thinks it can happen. Would love to have the new sticks for the trip.

I love my CG7 Black Pearls. I really do... yet I find myself in this thread every single day.

I have always liked TM Clubs and the 2.0's are are getting really really hard to resist...

Did you get your CG7's during the promotion where you get to trade them in for the new Clevelands when they get released? Follow me here, serious trade bait.

resistance is futile! right OEM?

I was kind of considering replacements for my VR Full Cavity. Wasn't sure. Went and looked at them this weekend and decided to pull the trigger.

Now crossing my fingers that they will arrive by next Friday when I leave for Phoenix for a week. My pro thinks it can happen. Would love to have the new sticks for the trip.

yup, you and OEM have bonded. you just looked at them and thought, i want them. boom! 2.0 action.

resistance is futile! right OEM?

yup, you and OEM have bonded. you just looked at them and thought, i want them. boom! 2.0 action.

Yes FLTC you are correct. If anyone reads through this thread I think theyd be over on another window looking around the Bay for a nice set for a nice price. Or heading down to the local golf shop for a little demo time.

Yes FLTC you are correct. If anyone reads through this thread I think theyd be over on another window looking around the Bay for a nice set for a nice price. Or heading down to the local golf shop for a little demo time.

I'll be honest...I have done both lol. don't think I can swing a set this X-mas though lol.

Yes, OEM and I have bonded.

I'm hoping they are sweet. I don't hit the ball super far. I'm not super short, but probably below average.

If I could have one less iron into greens with roughly the same forgiveness, I'll be thrilled.

I hope those are realistic hopes.

Yes, OEM and I have bonded.

I'm hoping they are sweet. I don't hit the ball super far. I'm not super short, but probably below average.

If I could have one less iron into greens with roughly the same forgiveness, I'll be thrilled.

I hope those are realistic hopes.

i would say that they are realistic. good luck with them and please keep us posted on your findings.

OG,

I say trade those CG7s in as soon as you can for the new irons and then figure out what you want to do.

Let's be honest, you are going to cave to the inner-ho, so you might as well embrace it.

haha, the peer pressure begins and he doesn't even have his 2.0's yet.

I love my CG7's so it's hard to part with them. I was hoping to trade them in for a set of CG-16's but I haven't seem them as available yet nor have I hit them.

but I was thinking the CG16's might be better trade bait than the CG7's

I was also thinking of just buying a set of 2.0's and keep my CG7's just in case.

I got issues... lol

nice pick up J!
You guys are bad influences.

I just called my pro and ordered a set of Burner 2.0s. 4-PW, stiff steel, 1 up.

I love my CG7's so it's hard to part with them. I was hoping to trade them in for a set of CG-16's but I haven't seem them as available yet nor have I hit them.

but I was thinking the CG16's might be better trade bait than the CG7's

I was also thinking of just buying a set of 2.0's and keep my CG7's just in case.

I got issues... lol

lol, yes you do. But youre in good company.

OG,

I think you could trade your CG7s for the CG16s, sell the 16s for cash get be able to get enough so that you wouldn't have to spend much for something else.

Burner 2.0 thread how I miss you. I guess I can read this thread all over again and get my fix for the Burners. Its only 28* outside. The Burners told me theyre fair weather sticks, so no go on the cold. Picky clubs.

Burner 2.0 thread how I miss you. I guess I can read this thread all over again and get my fix for the Burners. Its only 28* outside. The Burners told me theyre fair weather sticks, so no go on the cold. Picky clubs.

I know the feeling, we have snow in the UK, so I have still only played 1 round with my new sticks!! :crying:

Come down to Georgia and play with us next month. Rxgus, setho, kellybo, myself, maybe sean, ddec, and maybe the Calloway boys.

I know the feeling, we have snow in the UK, so I have still only played 1 round with my new sticks!! :crying:

Its awful! Since getting my 2.0's I cant remember playing with them in good weather. I cant wait for spring, already.

Come down to Georgia and play with us next month. Rxgus, setho, kellybo, myself, maybe sean, ddec, and maybe the Calloway
boys.

What kind of weather have placed an order for? I need no wind and warm temps.

i can almost garauntee little to no wind around gray's parts. i'd also be willing to be that they'll hover in the 60's. i do believe that little brother and i will be heading down when Rx comes for a visit.

c'mon OEM, now you have an excuse.

my burner 2.0's are frozen.

I can almost guarantee little to no wind around gray's parts. I'd also be willing to be that they'll hover in the 60's. I do believe that little brother and I will be heading down when Rx comes for a visit.

Gees dude, look at all those errors. Yeah, Im bored hahahahaha. Little to no wind. If there's wind I want a refund.

i can almost garauntee little to no wind around gray's parts. i'd also be willing to be that they'll hover in the 60's. i do believe that little brother and i will be heading down when Rx comes for a visit.

Yep we will put in an order for a nice balmy weekend of January golf :D. Seriously though we would love to have you and maybe we can get a long range forecast prior to the outing.

Yep we will put in an order for a nice balmy weekend of January golf :D. Seriously though we would love to have you and maybe we can get a long range forecast prior to the outing.

This is something I just may consider, Im needing a fix already and its not even January.

This is something I just may consider, Im needing a fix already and its not even January.

Same here. Though Feb might end up working better for me. Still checking prices and stuff.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Back