I never get both NCAA and Madden- simply not worth it from a money/gaming perspective. I feel NCAA has the most replay value so I chose that (in addition to caring about NCAA much more than NFL).

Gus, Which console do you have? Is NCAA as fluid as Madden this year?

PSN Id is: SwampDog35

Just bought a PS3 w/ move- mostly because I wanted a blu-ray player and this seemed like a good medium. I messed around with move yesterday evening and am really impressed with the thing. Wii always seemed a little off to me but move feels much more natural.

I have never owned a Playstation console- What games should be on my watch list? Anyone here game PS3 online?
I got TW '11, NCAA '11, and Metal Gear Solid IV and also picked up "Dark Knight" and "Avatar" on bluray.

You should probably check out the Resistance series... If you lived closer I'd just let you borrow it haha!

i just finished CoD modern warfare and im ready for black ops... cant wait

Gus, Which console do you have? Is NCAA as fluid as Madden this year?

PSN Id is: SwampDog35

You should probably check out the Resistance series... If you lived closer I'd just let you borrow it haha!

I have a PS3

Dan- I appreciate the offer. After the purchase funds are a bit depleted but I think I can swing a couple of new games next month. CoD Black Ops will likely be one, and probably modern warfare.

My impressions so far:
Move- This thing is sweet, they havent done a lot with it but I expect that to change pretty quick. I'll be interested to see how it stacks up against the new 360 camera device.

Tiger '11, I am using the hard difficulty and using "True-Aim" (no aiming circle, aim from the golfers view) and it is TOUGH. I can't be competitive in skills competitions let alone PGA tourneys. Every round their are 3-4 pros dropping 63 or 64 to win the things. A measly 4 under round puts you in solid 50th place. I enjoy the challenge of the True-AIM but what really gets me is how hard the putting is this time around. I miss a TON of putts regardless of how correct my line was. Tiny little motion left or right at the end is enough to move the ball 1-2 inches. Thats all you need to miss.

NCAA- I am playing a dynasty on "varsity" as Toledo. Recruiting as a 2 star school sucks and I don't have any positive attributes I can sell kids on. Also, being a C- school it is tough to play a Boise State and come away with a win. I simply cant compete at that level (yet). After the next recruiting class and a season or two of good bowl games that might change, but for right now I am clawing for 3 star recruits and settling on 2 star. Not the way to start off!

Metal Gear Solid- No what I was expecting and I am not sure how I feel about it. Other 3 games are taking up my time. I'll get back to it soon.

Man- I realized this AM how little time I have spent on THP recently. My new video games are controlling my life!

Halo Reach!

Fallout Vegas on Tuesday.

Love me some fallout.

I agree about the absurd difficulty of the latest 2011 Tiger Woods...bought it a few days ago for Wii, and while I think a lot of the improvements are great, when I play a video game I want to play a video game. If I wanted to shoot 17 over par, I'd go to the real course.

Got Black Ops for the PS3.....Complete waste of my money. Not satisifed at all! MW2 is leaps and bounds better. Sound wise and graphics. BO's is very cartoonish looking and as far as the sound the gunfire is terrible along with not being able to hear footsteps. The "game music overpowers the gunfire. And when my wife notices that.....There is something wrong. Going back to MW2, and Madden of course! Just my .02c though!

Cataclysm release in under a month. Thats about all I have to talk about in the gaming world these days since my PS3 bit the dust >.<

My XBOX Live isn't working. :angry:
Of course it has to happen the day I get on break. At least it's not the RROD.

Still gotta add ya!
Got Black Ops for the PS3.....Complete waste of my money. Not satisifed at all! MW2 is leaps and bounds better. Sound wise and graphics. BO's is very cartoonish looking and as far as the sound the gunfire is terrible along with not being able to hear footsteps. The "game music overpowers the gunfire. And when my wife notices that.....There is something wrong. Going back to MW2, and Madden of course! Just my .02c though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm completely addicted to all of the Modern Warfare series of games --- PS3 here -- I really get into the online multiplayer. The new Black Ops is Fantastic - got it the first day it was released - as I do all of the MW games -- and definitely like it thus far... up to level 25.

Looking at Wii games for Christmas. Leaning towards Goldeneye, anyone have it?

Here you go. I'm don't play games, but this thing is growing like crazy, so posted it.

I got the EA Sports Active 2 the other day and I really like it. It's perfect for the winter to get me moving when I don't want to leave the house. Their sensor system seems to work very well so far.

Ben Hogan 5 fundamentals is coming to Wii. I love golf games!

finished halo reach on 360 and am giving it a 2nd go round in a harder mode

Anyone play forza 3? Just recently got back into it, and I'm pretty good at graphics. Something to do when friends are gone, too cold to golf, and no schoolwork!

Anyone play forza 3? Just recently got back into it, and I'm pretty good at graphics. Something to do when friends are gone, too cold to golf, and no schoolwork!

i thought it was a racing game?

Back