Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard talks that Rangers are trying to get Greinke to. Would be awesome to get both Lee and Greinke!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard that is just in case they don't get Lee

That's called Plan B when Lee goe to the Yanks lol
Heard talks that Rangers are trying to get Greinke to. Would be awesome to get both Lee and Greinke!!

Damn Yankees lol

I'm hoping plan a works then somehow get plan b as well.

I've read in multiple places that Michael Young is available. I would hate to see the Rangers move him to another team.

I've read in multiple places that Michael Young is available. I would hate to see the Rangers move him to another team.

Nope he isnt(Read this last night) Rockies were interested in him but Nolan has said Young is not available to any team. He said they will listen to any offer just like they always do but Young isnt going anywere. I think I might cry if he was traded lol

Nope he isnt(Read this last night) Rockies were interested in him but Nolan has said Young is not available to any team. He said they will listen to any offer just like they always do but Young isnt going anywere. I think I might cry if he was traded lol

that's good, as you know I am a Michael Young fan. Would hate to see him anywhere else.

Maybe Lee will go back to the Mariners :bashful:. I can dream can't I? Oh well, another year of the Mariners not doing well. :banghead:

I like the Carlos Pena to the Cubs deal. I think its 1 year 10 million.

I like the Carlos Pena to the Cubs deal. I think its 1 year 10 million.

Me to. Outside of a few HRs, all the guy does is strike-out. Although if he gets it going, the wind will really be blowing hard out to left.

Me to. Outside of a few HRs, all the guy does is strike-out. Although if he gets it going, the wind will really be blowing hard out to left.

Ya he is going to hit some bombs come July and August. Those 9 games in Cincy will fit him as well.

Things with the Yankees are never as black and white as it looks on the cover though lol. The Yankee's, for better or worse, have to contend with Yankee lore; which seems to play a huge part in a lot of their decisions, and I don't think they escape it with Jeter. With no true replacements in the farm system they sign Jeter to 3 years 18 mil a year. Jeter becomes the Yankee version of Jason Veritek, and they pray he just retires on a good note in 2 years.

Crap I was so close >.<

Yanks make an offer to Lee. I think it was 6yr. 140mill

That sucks. No way the Rangers can match that. Let the Yankee hate come to a boil. Again.

Wow! Crawford to Red sox's. 7yr-142mill. Big moves by the Sox's so far.

Wow! Crawford to Red sox's. 7yr-142mill. Big moves by the Sox's so far.

It makes more sense than the Werth deal.

Just heard yankees increased offer to lee. Gave a 7th year

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Just heard yankees increased offer to lee. Gave a 7th year

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

of course they did. if you can't beat em', buy em'! i freaking hate the yankees. they do this every single year. i hope he stays in TX.

I lose so much respect for players who have made a ton of cash and at a point in their theyre careers where you would think they want to make a difference and not another dollar they still sign with the Yankees or Boston. Just lame and terrible for the sport. If Lee really did enjoy playing for Texas so much like he said, then resign with them and help them get back to the Series.

I lose so much respect for players who have made a ton of cash and at a point in their theyre careers where you would think they want to make a difference and not another dollar they still sign with the Yankees or Boston. Just lame and terrible for the sport. If Lee really did enjoy playing for Texas so much like he said, then resign with them and help them get back to the Series.

yep! i mean, what's the difference between $120 million and $140 million at that point. no way you can spend it all, no way! it's greed dude! the world's full of it, and the NY Yankee organization just destroys franchises, hopes and dreams with it.

yep! i mean, what's the difference between $120 million and $140 million at that point. no way you can spend it all, no way! it's greed dude! the world's full of it, and the NY Yankee organization just destroys franchises, hopes and dreams with it.

Sing it FLTC! I agree 99.9%. They all say its not about the money but then they still sign with the Empire. I understand getting your money and getting paid. But baseball contracts are gauranteed. These guys ALL get their money. Do the right thing Lee. Just say no to Yankee.

If Lee were to sign a big deal with the Phillies would you be mad? While he was in Philly he said he wanted to retire in a Phillies uniform, and said he enjoyed his time in Seattle too and didn't want to leave there. Would it have been different if the Mariners didn't pull out of that trade last year at the 11th hour?

As I said before I want Lee on my team, but I wouldn't mind if he stayed in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back