MSB256

Reaction score
Handicap
Out of all the equipment in my bag, the one item I think I'll keep for a long time will be my Rossa Monza Spider Vicino putter.

With that said, I wish Taylormade had a custom shop like Scotty Cameron because I would love to see a Ghost Monza Spider Vicino.

Here's my photoshop rendition.

whitevicino.jpg

ghostvicino2.jpg

yang was rollin one earlier this year

A white one? Get outta here! If you're meaning the standard black one then yeah, I think I knew that.

Nope. They ghosted a bunch of putters for their players

You're telling me my dream putter exists!!! :banana:

Let me answer for you... Thainer21: Yeah if you're Y.E. Yang. :disapointed:

There are great customizers Out there. Talk to bridges.

Moved to Flatstick talk.

Why not just send your putter in to be customized. THP has worked with two of the best in the business and put together info on both of them. Putter Lounge & BOS Golf both can do that and frankly do an outstanding job.

Moved to Flatstick talk.

Why not just send your putter in to be customized. THP has worked with two of the best in the business and put together info on both of them. Putter Lounge & BOS Golf both can do that and frankly do an outstanding job.

Thanks for the suggestion JB. Any idea if they disassemble the putter to customize it? I know it's probably silly, but for some reason I don't like things being tinkered with. I worry it won't feel the same when its put back together.

These guys are professionals. I wouldnt worry about it
Thanks for the suggestion JB. Any idea if they disassemble the putter to customize it? I know it's probably silly, but for some reason I don't like things being tinkered with. I worry it won't feel the same when its put back together.

You can read our article on them on the home page. Lots of info in there.

Let us know if you decide to do it, it would be interesting to see the results

Anyone catch Jason Day today at the Masters? There's that white spider!

Is that the putter that Jason Day was using today at the Masters? It looked like a white spider to me.

Is that the putter that Jason Day was using today at the Masters? It looked like a white spider to me.

Looked that way to me too IN.

Very nice!

111936667.jpg

For those who missed the telecast today.

You should expect to see this very soon in stores. Next month would be my guess.

You are correct sir

You should expect to see this very soon in stores. Next month would be my guess.

Nice, can't wait to check them out.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Since Taylormade is coming out with a Ghost Spider now, I just wanted to bring this to their attention. I originally posted this in January!!!! Let's go Taylormade. Ghost Vicino!!!!!!!

Out of all the equipment in my bag, the one item I think I'll keep for a long time will be my Rossa Monza Spider Vicino putter.

With that said, I wish Taylormade had a custom shop like Scotty Cameron because I would love to see a Ghost Monza Spider Vicino.

Here's my photoshop rendition.

whitevicino.jpg

ghostvicino2.jpg

Heres my one issue with this putter. I had the black version and I could never tell whether the alignment line is straight or has a slight bend to the inside.

Back