CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
I've been reading around and the articles are stating that they are adding a new sign. All the other signs are being shifted because of the earths alignment or something?

I went from Gemini to Taurus. Dang. Ford named a crappy car after me. FML.

I barely stayed the same sign, Pisces, but my wife's sign shifted. Kinda wierd! Not that I am in to signs, but you go your whole life saying you are one thing, then they go and switch things on you. It kinda makes you feel for Pluto!

When did this happen? this changes everything

I keep hearing it is only concerning people born in 2011 and later.. but I went from Aries to Pisces if this is true.

What are astrological signs??? Some voodoo witch doctor magic???
lol JK!!!!

A bunch of people I know have tattoos an now theyre all freaking put over it. Suckers.

If this change is for real, it just shows how bad of an idea tattoos are. Even something as reliable as planet earth can screw you over in a tattoo.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Tattoos my rear end. There are probably people out there that consulted the signs before dating their eventual spouses. Sorta' puts a tattoo in perspective. Anyway that is what we get for putting any stock in that horse dudu.

A young gal I work with was telling me about this tonight when I went in to get range ball tokens. She said I will now be Aries instead of Taurus. I said you mean I won't be like a bull anymore? I asked her what Aries is all about. She said "romance". So I've gone from bull-headed to romantic. LOL She laughed and said well a mixture of the two maybe. She acted really serious about it all.

I read a few articles about this and people are worrying for nothing. There are two branches of astrology, and the one affected by this change is NOT the zodiac that we use and know. So we are all the same signs as we used to be.

I read it on the Internet, it must be true. This was a good one.

Back