They use their own factory, nobody is doing it for them.

Thats why I am expecting a little bit of a break in period while they figure out the ins and outs of bag manufacturing. It would be tough to make the jump from clothing to bags- but if anyone can do it, I am SURE sligo can.

Thats why I am expecting a little bit of a break in period while they figure out the ins and outs of bag manufacturing. It would be tough to make the jump from clothing to bags- but if anyone can do it, I am SURE sligo can.

Based on their experience and their team of people involved, bag experience and manufacturing is nothing new. I know their team pretty well and with their knowledge of textiles (beyond Sligo) and their background in golf bags, there should be no issues.

Well, I want one! I love that the bag is predominantly white, I also like the digitile pattern, but mostly b/c I know that one of the guys spent an ungodly amount of time coming up with that pattern.

I have to be honest, all I've been thinking about since seeing this bag is a "THP" stand bag!!!! Oh, the day that that may be possible!

I'm wicked pumped for this bag! I love the Digitile pattern on the bag and the Sligo Green highlights. I really like the white, but I wonder how difficult it would be to keep clean. I think I'd like to see a black with some additional Sligo green highlights...

Based on their experience and their team of people involved, bag experience and manufacturing is nothing new. I know their team pretty well and with their knowledge of textiles (beyond Sligo) and their background in golf bags, there should be no issues.

Awesome to know. Thank you JB! I appreciate your insider knowledge of things like this.

That´s a nice looking bag. :clapp:

I really have to change bag this year....

thats a pretty good looking bag right there!

Cool looking bag. I would love to see the other color combos..

I'm on the fence about this one. I'm sure the pic does not do it justice. Needless to say, I want to see more pics! Looking forward to the coverage at the PGA show! Are these bags going to be available for purchase this year?

I like the contruction of the bag, good amount of pockets and so forth; not to crazy about this color scheme, although I honestly can't tell what color the other part is b/c of the shading. That and for pratical purposes that bag would stand no chance of staying white out here in the desert lol. Give me some other color options and a few more pics + the weight of the bag in that upcoming article and I'll decide then :)

Well, I want one! I love that the bag is predominantly white, I also like the digitile pattern, but mostly b/c I know that one of the guys spent an ungodly amount of time coming up with that pattern.

I have to be honest, all I've been thinking about since seeing this bag is a "THP" stand bag!!!! Oh, the day that that may be possible!

Limited Edition of course!

Not my favorite pattern but switch that with lime green and pink I would certainly have to get one! Digging the lime green stand legs!

Does the bag have a putter well?

Back