I have just been owning MW2 on PS3 lately.. I was so crappy about a week ago and so tired of the game because I sucked all the time but now every single match im going like 10-2, 16-4 etc... always a + K/D atleast.

If anyone wants to add me I'll get my name later tomorrow.. I honestly cant remember it specifically.

By the way is anyone else severely dissapointed with TW 11? The players look nothing like they do in real life, Paul Casey looks like a shrivelled up grandpa, all of their swings look exactly the same, driver noises are all the same, and they still haven't fixed where if you buy a pink shaft it goes on your irons as well.. I DONT WANT A DIAMANA RED ON MY IRONS!!! Oh and whats the point of the Ryder Cup mode in Career mode if its not actually in the PGA TOUR Schedule?

The graphics seem to have gotten worse, the ripples on players clothing from the wind is so unrealistic and the putting scheme is the stupidest thing i've ever seen.

By the way is anyone else severely dissapointed with TW 11? The players look nothing like they do in real life, Paul Casey looks like a shrivelled up grandpa, all of their swings look exactly the same, driver noises are all the same, and they still haven't fixed where if you buy a pink shaft it goes on your irons as well.. I DONT WANT A DIAMANA RED ON MY IRONS!!! Oh and whats the point of the Ryder Cup mode in Career mode if its not actually in the PGA TOUR Schedule?

The graphics seem to have gotten worse, the ripples on players clothing from the wind is so unrealistic and the putting scheme is the stupidest thing i've ever seen.

thanks i was gonna buy that too... now im gonna stick to wanting tw10

Anyone w/ a PS3 that plays BC2?

Yep, right here. Not any good, but I still play. I find it better than any of the COD games out right now. Plus, witht he addition of Vietnam, it's kinda like getting a whole new game for a while.

I have just been owning MW2 on PS3 lately.. I was so crappy about a week ago and so tired of the game because I sucked all the time but now every single match im going like 10-2, 16-4 etc... always a + K/D atleast.

If anyone wants to add me I'll get my name later tomorrow.. I honestly cant remember it specifically.

I'm game for all of the above. I don't play MW2 too much any more (alot of hacked lobbies out there), but I stopped at seventh prestige when I was at my prime. Just started with BFBC2 a couple of weeks ago and am only really getting used to it.

Add me on PSN if you like: dant158
It might be unlikley we're on at the same time what with different timezones and all that, but you never know. (If you do add me, put your forum name in the message so I know who you are :))

Just download the demo first russ and see how you like it. I am just not impressed and they seemed to have really "half-assed" this game.

ill do that... thanks for the info

I don't like the tw11 demo either. Hey Ratfink, Forza 3's a fun game. Better than GT in my opinion.

I don't like the tw11 demo either. Hey Ratfink, Forza 3's a fun game. Better than GT in my opinion.

Can't wait for FM4 to come out in the fall!
I may have to buy a new TV though.. .the ol' 27" tube tv just isn't cutting it for these games anymore.

I can't wait either. My family has a 48" hd downstairs. My sister won it a couple years ago. We just got a new 27" lcd. Great addition to the upstairs.

I went out and bought a 42" plasma 2 years ago. Well, I work at gamestop so I obviously play video games. At the moment, I am playing black ops (8th prestige). I'm also super excited for Mass Effect 3 (tied with elder scrolls for best franchise of this gen).

Gamer tag is: Dont Be So Loud. I haven't been on lately due to school, but will resume my video game playing next week.

I like MW2 Better than Black Ops. Just the graphics and guns. I like Blacck Ops, but never bought it and like MW2 more. I have played it a lot though.

i agree with your gripes, but i still thoroughly enjoy tiger '11. maybe it's because there's 5 feet of snow on the ground so it's the only golf fix i can get, but aside from a few complaints i fee like it's a very good golf simulation. obviously you can never have a true golf sim because a lot of what makes golf tough is being able to repeatedly execute all the parts of the swing with each club, having the feel to hit short game shots, and in a video game you'll eventually be able to hit everything perfect in a way that you can't in real life, but i think this game does as good of a job as can be done with it.

here are the gripes
1: the wedge trajectory is crap. a regular full wedge shot isn't going to land and flatly spin back 30 feet. if you want to spin it, it will hop a few times then spin back, nothing like how it reacts in the game. in the game it's easier to hit it close to the pin using a 7 or 8 iron than it is with a sand or a lob wedge, which is the opposite of how it is in real life.

2. the camera angles aren't good. i play on tour pro, with the true view (which i like) and no tiger vision or putting grid on the green. the limited camera view the game gives you makes it impossible (literally impossible) to read the greens with any kind of consistancy. the best you can do is zoom all the way out and look at which way the green appears to slope, which doesn't do you a dang bit of good on 10 footers and in. it's terrible. the courses look fantastic, the greens look fantastic and there are all the undulations and breaks in them but the game does not give you the ability to read them unless you have the green grid on, which takes away from the look and feel of the realism.

i don't like that all the golfers have generic swings and most of the guys have generic ea sports clubs (which is really frustrating when some of the equipment you can buy for your own golfer is equipment some of the pro's use/have used and yet they aren't using it.), and i think it'd be cool if you were allowed more customization with the pro's in the game.

anyway, i could not be more excited for tiger 12, the masters. i've been dreaming of augusta being in the game (only way i'll ever get to play it) for over a decade, this is unprecedentally awesome

Right now I'm playing COD B.O for the 360, 2nd prestige but i could be about 6 or 7th by now( don't want to loose all my guns again)
my GT is shogundemon89

Does anyone want sponsorships back in the TIger Woods series. I wish they would make equipment way more in depth. It would take more time but it would be so much better. And ya, wedges are so hard to hit close unless there's no wind and you put front spin on it. I find my self hitting middle irons off the tee so i can have a 5-8 iron in. Except on par 5's hah. And another thing that bugs me, wind does not go 15 mph for 20 seconds and then right when you swing stop, ON EVERY HOLE. They need to keep the wind more constant, I know there are gusts but it's still a little crazy.

I like MW2 Better than Black Ops. Just the graphics and guns. I like Blacck Ops, but never bought it and like MW2 more. I have played it a lot though.

I hated MW2 gameplay. I did like how the environments weren't so dark. I can't tell you how many times I've been killed by people who blend into the environments. Ps. The new map pack is below average.

Does anyone want sponsorships back in the TIger Woods series. I wish they would make equipment way more in depth. It would take more time but it would be so much better. And ya, wedges are so hard to hit close unless there's no wind and you put front spin on it. I find my self hitting middle irons off the tee so i can have a 5-8 iron in. Except on par 5's hah. And another thing that bugs me, wind does not go 15 mph for 20 seconds and then right when you swing stop, ON EVERY HOLE. They need to keep the wind more constant, I know there are gusts but it's still a little crazy.

I became a master at the wedge game on TW 11'. I won't be buying this years installment due to buying a Mashie, shaft, installing new grips, a new putter, vibrant golf treatment, adidas 4.0's and etc...However, I will rent it out and play it extensively offline.

I hated MW2 gameplay. I did like how the environments weren't so dark. I can't tell you how many times I've been killed by people who blend into the environments. Ps. The new map pack is below average.

+1 yup Discovery is stupid. Three choke points on an unbalanced map.

Didn't no whether to post this under funny videos or Gamers thread. I think I picked correctly. Freddie's the man.

I just got done playing TW11 again to beat the skills challenge. I still can't stop laughing at how awkwardly large the club heads are.

I also just got done playing Mass Effect (1 and 2). I was blown away over how entertaining those games were. Anyone else try them?

thats hilarious snap hook!!!

If anyone is interested in gaming it up, I normally play GOW2, COD (4, mw2 or bo), halo reach, bad company 2.

My 360 GT is: ObstinateDuck

On PC I play TF2.

Steam acct: Huckin Falo

I play Tiger 11 and FIFA 11 on PS3 if anybody every wants to play. My name or gamertag, not sure what it's called, is Fairway2Green.

I'm not online much, but still get on and play Halo Reach from time to time.

I do not consider myself a gamer, but I do indulge from time to time. Plus, I am too old these days to read (or listen to kids on their headsets) about suckers being pwned. Nonetheless, I was recently given the new Medal of Honor game on PS3. This is probably old news for you folks, but I really enjoy the multiplayer games on this one (which, I hear, is pretty lame to gamer afficianados).

BTW, my gaming claim to fame is beating super mario bros on the original nintendo in under 7 minutes... with only the use of my left hand (and a couple curse words).

ummmm....incredible!!!!!

I got Black ops, I play it every once in a while, I am on PS3....My SN is Onetwcu so hit me up with a friend request. Send me a PM with your name if you do so I have a clue who it is.

You'll know buddy. Believe me friend, you'll know lol.

ummmm....incredible!!!!!

I got Black ops, I play it every once in a while, I am on PS3....My SN is Onetwcu so hit me up with a friend request. Send me a PM with your name if you do so I have a clue who it is.

Back