ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

I'm finally going on a bit of a streak.....

Spoiler
4 in a row!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Hope you didn't just jinx yourself there, icey!

i didnt even hit 10 this time.

This was one of my worst months in a while. Not so much winning percentage, but total wins. I've been a little busy lately and haven't been able to check it as often.

This was one of my worst months in a while. Not so much winning percentage, but total wins. I've been a little busy lately and haven't been able to check it as often.

My Winning percentage is terrible this month but total wins are good.

My iPhone app plays a huge role in making picks. Just a couple taps with my fingers and I have a pick. I use it to make most of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOMORROW IS THE BUILD THE BEST STREAK FOR THE DAY AND WIN $31,000!! So pick like crazy tomorrow!!

May as well! It's not like I have a streak I need to protect!

I'm at 5! still 2 behind leaders but still alive!

Starting to get scared, especially with baseball coming up. boo!

Is there a prize for having the longest losing streak of the day because if that's the case I got that baby in the bag.

Is there a prize for having the longest losing streak of the day because if that's the case I got that baby in the bag.

$31,000

im losing ground on the leaders! :(

hopefully my next pick will knock a lot out :X

Well Dtak I was hoping you could make a run at it, still a nice streak for today! You got 6 in a row for today right?

yah, 6 today. was fun while it lasted!

Son of a B word, I got a pick right about 10 minutes ago and it wont green me so I can make another pick, Im pissed!

Well I got to 6 but I have no chance of getting to the leaders so im just gunna stop for tonight and see if I can keep the streak alive.

I was out of this almosrt as soon as I was in it!

My losing streak is up to 4 for the month, wow 8 days in and 4 losses down, I can't pick at all anymore, bring on the weekend football!

man, I hope this is true!!!

Damn it I lost the Streak for the Cash pick on this one. Looks like friggin winter outside to me. So I chose more winter naturally.

Wiarton Willie? Haha, I had to look that one up, never heard of him. He's young than Phil, so what does he know?

Back