What do you do for a living?

I’m a union business agent in the construction field.

I am a civil engineer (project manager) for the nations #1 convenience store!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Being Tulsa, I'm guessing QT!

Professional husband and father now. I had a great 30-year career in outside sales that I retired from just a few days ago. Technically I'm still on the payroll but it's officially over on May 8th. :banana:

Enjoy.

Yeah your right! Usually keep my occupation to myself.

I’m a first year teacher and golf coach for the high school I work for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a cinematographer, I'll like to connect with you.

I am a consulting forester and in commercial real estate, specializing in land sales.

I am in a rotational development program with a growing telecom company (we are in Indiana, Illinois, and soon Kentucky). Basically, I rotate through three different departments spending nine months in each one to better prepare me for a management role in the company. After the 27 months I work present in front of the president/GM and work with upper management to find a role that fits me best and then continue to grow in that role.

I have my doctorate in clinical and forensic psychology and right now I'm just studying for my state licensing exams. I'll be working with my dad who has a practice specializing in workers compensation.

Before that I worked at a psychiatric hospital, a non-profit providing services for low income families, and a rehab center. I'm looking forward to working with and helping out patients again soon

Construction Manager

I operate a lawn equipment dealership. We sell Exmark, Wright Stander, Bad Boy, Encore, Honda, Stihl and Echo. We have a busy service dept.

Dan

I administer multi-institutional research projects and science partnerships. With each iteration I get farther from the nitty-gritty action and spend much of my time making sure the money keeps flowing to the smart people.

I'm a user experience/user Interface designer.

Basically, I do user research and make websites easier to use, as well as making it look pretty.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am a instructor at New England Technical Institute, I teach Electric Boat students CNC machining. Once they complete our program they move onto making parts for our Navy's submarines. I enjoy it very much, love paying it forward

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hows it going everyone? This is my first post and thought I would introduce myself a bit. My name is Mike I live in SoCal( San Pedro) to be exact. Ive been golfing for about 3 years im 26 about a 11 handicap. I work at the Port of LA/LB as a Longshorman! Im a Proud Union Brother and look forward to interacting with you guys here!

Welcome to THP Ponce

I manage the investigational medicinal products (drug) for a Pharmaceutical company’s global clinical trials.

Cost controls for large construction. Looking to transition into project management since I now have my PMP.

Back