atlanta ga golf stores?

kcfromva

Reaction score
Handicap
I will be in Atlanta next weekend for a short time. Is there any good golf stores I should hit while I am in town? Thanks for any help

Yeah, you definitely need to hit up a PGA Superstore while you are there.

http://shop.pgatoursuperstore.com/

They have 3 locations around Atlanta and they have everything. I love going there.

Absolutely. You must visit the PGA Superstore. There are three in the area. GolfSmith adn Edwin Watts are good too. Shoot me a PM and I can get you details depending on where you are staying.

Absolutely. You must visit the PGA Superstore. There are three in the area. GolfSmith adn Edwin Watts are good too. Shoot me a PM and I can get you details depending on where you are staying.

Agree, that is where you have to go. The sheer enormity will impress you. If you go to the one in Duluth, there is also a Golfsmith like 400 yards away.

thanks guys. I will be in Sandy Springs so should I go to Roswell or drive to different one?

Agree, that is where you have to go. The sheer enormity will impress you. If you go to the one in Duluth, there is also a Golfsmith like 400 yards away.
The Kennesaw stores are located within a mile of each other also.

thanks guys. I will be in Sandy Springs so should I go to Roswell or drive to different one?

Roswell would be the closest one to Sandy Springs.

Yes, Roswell store will be the closest one. It will take about 20 mins to get there. If you want multiple stores in same area (GolfSmith) then go to the Kennesaw store.

Superstore hands down...like Toys R Us for golfers

Is there still a toll booth to get to the Roswell store? This would be like coming from Buckhead area.

Yeah, the toll booth on GA 400 is still there as you are leaving or getting into Buckhead. Think it is 50 cents.

I live in the Atlanta Subs The closest Pga Superstore to me is the Duluth location. I have had very bad experiences at these stores I have been to the Roswell store as well. Do not get any club work or grips put on at the Duluth location I just went there last week to put on two new grips on my new xft wedges. I wanted the new gp tour wrap white and that color dosent come in a midsize. I asked the tech how many wraps would make the standard a midsize and he said 8 extra wraps. ??? what I said out loud with a chuckle!!!! The tech said yes I do this everyday and I think I would know.. I said ok but 8 extra wraps is larger than a jumbo. I didnt want to make a scene so i went with the 8 wraps. 20 min later I picked up my clubs and it looked like my clubs had a huge white broom handle on the end of them.. I couldnt believe he got the standard grip over all of that tape.. I refused to pay for the grips and made them take them off and I went to the golfsmith next door were they put the 3 wraps that Should have been done in the first place......also all pga superstores do not carry titleist at this time and it has been this way over a year now. I know this for a fact because I have to get all of my clubs custom made because I am tall 6"8. Last year I wanted to order two new custom wedges and they told me they lost there titlesit contract because they sold items under cost margin in there contract with titleist. They get prov1's from another vender just so they can have them. The titleist clubs they do have are the ones that are left over stock specs and are the 09 clubs. Save your time and hassle and go to edwin watts or golfsmith much better service in the ATL area!!!

I have had good experiences with PGA SS in Kennesaw and Roswell. Have not been to the Duluth one much. I agree that the best service I receive in the Atlanta area with Edwin Watts. Seems like the PGA SS is just soo big they loose that personal service aspect. However, if you are looking for used clubs of any type PGA SS is the way to to go. They have a rotating inventory that you can find some great deals.

True on the used club angle! Plus they do give out go prices on trade in clubs

Back