just saw a pic from natalie gulbis twitter post and the dude looks like our leader

just saw a pic from natalie gulbis twitter post and the dude looks like our leader

Link to that please?

And my twitter name is SteveHung777 :)

missed another Q&A by a celeb by an hour
rory the other day and luke donald today :bad:

Had a weird video reply to my tweet. http://youtu.be/GK9j2t8GuFQ It was fun though to see that someone actually reads those tweets. Also chick in leather is kind of cute

Last edited:
My twitter account name is glennQNYC
I mostly tweet/retweet things either I find interesting or relevant to my job (as a manufacturer’s rep in the CE industry).

the soup is a tv show... used to be called talk soup
joel mchale of the show community used to be one of the hosts
twit avengers vid replying to you would make my nerd friends sooo jealous its ridiculous hahaha

the soup is a tv show... used to be called talk soup
joel mchale of the show community used to be one of the hosts
twit avengers vid replying to you would make my nerd friends sooo jealous its ridiculous hahaha

I guess I should be honored then. I have seen a few episodes of community. I will have to check out more of their stuff

Lol Clam I don't know what that is either and it does look pretty creepy. Especially the amazingly still statue guy in it.

stewart cink is having a q&a starting 5 mins ago

I can't help it, I am starting to really like Twitter

@upstateNYgolfer

Claim to be Dustin Johnson and Phil.... not sure its them though...

@DustinJPGA @MickelsonPGA

Dirtydawg67, more of a follower than a tweeter.

For anyone that has been following the craziness of Charlie Sheen recently...his shenanigans can be found on twitter: @charliesheen

Most of my time spent on Twitter is when I am checking to make sure everyone else can't get on THP and that it's not just me!

Claim to be Dustin Johnson and Phil.... not sure its them though...

@DustinJPGA @MickelsonPGA

Usually celebs and athletes will have a verification seal on their twitter profile if it is really theirs. It's a little badge with a check mark in it:

verified.jpg

I am @kokogirl
I don't follow a lot of celebs, and I have met a lot of cool golf people on there

i saw that... theyve been going back an forth for a while now buahaha

Coltsbigestfan. Yes I know there should be 2 g's in biggest but that was taken. I am the bigger fan anyway!

Back