WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Classy interview from Phil....

How about the interview with Phil about Rickie - unreal how he handles himself. The entire interview was about Fowler and Phil answered every question with dignity and respect.

Is it wrong to love seeing Fowler doing it while Rory's on a plane for home?

Is it wrong to love seeing Fowler doing it while Rory's on a plane for home?

Not sure I would have worded it that way.....

At first this completely went over my head and I was thinking, "why so serious?".... HAHAHAHAHHA. I'm dyin right now lol.

Not sure I would have worded it that way.....

is that a Backstryke that Bjorn is missing with haha

Hey now Rors can go hang out with #12 and b*tch about early tee times etc etc

Anyone else surprised Bjorn is giving Ogilvy a tough time?

How about the interview with Phil about Rickie - unreal how he handles himself. The entire interview was about Fowler and Phil answered every question with dignity and respect.

Wouldnt it be nice if all players acted this way or even remotely close? I mean at the highest level shouldnt they respect incredible talent rather than ducking questions?

is that a Backstryke that Bjorn is missing with haha

Hey now Rors can go hang out with #12 and b*tch about early tee times etc etc

That is funny.

I think the haircut helped Fowler. His hats do suck, one day he'll look in the mirror though. Helluva round, I just wish it was against someone else I guess.

Wouldnt it be nice if all players acted this way or even remotely close? I mean at the highest level shouldnt they respect incredible talent rather than ducking questions?

That is funny.

In a perfect world yes.....

I think the haircut helped Fowler. His hats do suck, one day he'll look in the mirror though. Helluva round, I just wish it was against someone else I guess.

Same here man. I hate that the best golf I've ever seen young Fowler play was against Phil.

GREAT shot by Manessero on 17, has a short putt for birdie coming up.

Pretty cool to see the tiny wear spot at the center of his club face when he was handing it back to the caddie, that's one thing (of many) that I envy about the pros, how they can hit it in the center of the club face every time.

Same here man. I hate that the best golf I've ever seen young Fowler play was against Phil.

For some reason Fowler seems to thrive in matchplay events. Some people dig it; others have breakfast with their oponents and then feel bad after beating them.

Class act. And no swing coach needed.

Els just ousted by Holmes.Good match there. J.B. is looking pretty good about now.

Luke Donald just won his match.I think it was the pants.

Back