TaylorMade R11 Driver & Fairway Wood Review Thread

Beautiful OEM!!

Thanks dudems. Have to say it looks pretty damn good with the mat black shaft. I cant wait to get out and hit it.

Very nice OEM. Can't wait to hear what you think. Did it come with a wrench?

Very nice OEM. Can't wait to hear what you think. Did it come with a wrench?

ha you skimmer, yes it did. Actually I take that back you probably just didnt read my response in the banter thread. But yeah it comes with the kit.

ha you skimmer, yes it did. Actually I take that back you probably just didnt read my response in the banter thread. But yeah it comes with the kit.

Thanks, I looked, but miss some responses when I'm reading on the telephone device.

One thing I find interesting about this driver. Looking at it youd never guess its not 460cc. It just appears to be that size. Maybe the its the performance paint.

When you going to hit that thing, Kevin?

sweet stick OEM....nice shaft choice!

OEM gets his badness, aka the R11, and then a huge rain front just eases its way into the Eastern U.S.

I hate rain. Rain is the black to the R11's white.

Nice pics OEM.

That driver looks sick OEM. I can't wait for my order to get in this week. I love those golf shoes you have on! Are those for the extra deep rough?

OEM gets his badness, aka the R11, and then a huge rain front just eases its way into the Eastern U.S.

I hate rain. Rain is the black to the R11's white.

Nice pics OEM.

I'm thinking the same thing, I was planning on heading down to play with g4l, Hanks, and OEM this weekend but now there is a a lot of rain in the forecast. We'll have to see how it gets soaked up down there. May have to postpone a week.

Great looking stick OEM. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

That driver looks sick OEM. I can't wait for my order to get in this week. I love those golf shoes you have on! Are those for the extra deep rough?

Thanks guys. Lol yeah those are for very serious golfers only. They're actually ecco shoes and I love them.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Rain is supposed to end on Thursday....plenty of time for the course to dry out! Plus I want to see OEM's driver hehe
Thanks guys. Lol yeah those are for very serious golfers only. They're actually ecco shoes and I love them.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

I'm thinking the same thing, I was planning on heading down to play with g4l, Hanks, and OEM this weekend but now there is a a lot of rain in the forecast. We'll have to see how it gets soaked up down there. May have to postpone a week.

Great looking stick OEM. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

I just saw the R11 commercial on the Morning Drive. I would really like to have a whole draw full of $400 shafts at my disposal. That commercial really got me excited about getting this driver in.

I wonder if they will come out with an iPhone app like the Z-star. That would be sweet to have that kind of help with the adjustments.

Dmb an app would be awesome. With so many adjustments on the driver and the fact I always carry my phone, it might be a good way to access the configurations.

Although, I have to admit, once I find a setting on an adjustable club that gives me the best feel and numbers, I'm probably going to stick to that. But there are so many options with this one. I could see setting the face open or various other adjustments if I've favoring the right side of the course some days or hitting a high ball warming up. All the pics and comments have my mind turning cartwheels.

I just saw the R11 commercial on the Morning Drive. I would really like to have a whole draw full of $400 shafts at my disposal. That commercial really got me excited about getting this driver in.

I wonder if they will come out with an iPhone app like the Z-star. That would be sweet to have that kind of help with the adjustments.

Dmb an app would be awesome. With so many adjustments on the driver and the fact I always carry my phone, it might be a good way to access the configurations.

Although, I have to admit, once I find a setting on an adjustable club that gives me the best feel and numbers, I'm probably going to stick to that. But there are so many options with this one. I could see setting the face open or various other adjustments if I've favoring the right side of the course some days or hitting a high ball warming up. All the pics and comments have my mind turning cartwheels.
It really is a versatile club and one of the reasons I think I am going to make the switch. I love all of the option you get with fine tuning and adjustability.

I know the Z-star app helps you adjust the club for that days weather. Like if there is high winds, wet or dry conditions.

I'm with you Biggsy. It's almost like having a fitting cart at your disposal anytime you want in regards to some aspects.

It really is a versatile club and one of the reasons I think I am going to make the switch. I love all of the option you get with fine tuning and adjustability.

And think of how easy it is to change shafts too. As long as they have the adapter on them.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

potentially a great selling point as well....

And think of how easy it is to change shafts too. As long as they have the adapter on them.

I'm definitely big on this piece as well. Just makes it easy especially if you aren't proficient at shaft changes yourself.

potentially a great selling point as well....

Come THP demo day time you will most likely have options. And options are always nice. I'm posting this from the cockpit of a new VW CC. The sales dudes look upset.

Come THP demo day time you will most likely have options. And options are always nice. I'm posting this from the cockpit of a new VW CC. The sales dudes look upset.

Tell him to relax, you're a professional.

Back