MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

Really like that one TC. Is that the NC blue you went with?

No way bro, your putter is awesome. It's the perfect blend of JB and THP. You shouldn't want it any other way.

You know it CL! I had one build yesterday and it was just black and white, lol. So I added a hint of color. I'm not the biggest fan of the heart, diamond, spade, club graphics on the neck, so whiting them out looks best to me.

Its a little darker than the powder NC blue, but looks awesome.

Its a little darker than the powder NC blue, but looks awesome.

According to the color palette on the MyCustomPutter site, it's in fact called NC Blue, lol

That is the color I chose as well. I am fighting whether I can actually play those colors though. I think the Duke fan in me will not be comfortable looking down at those colors. But they do look the best.

Both of them look awesome. I rolled this putter for an hour last night and think its in the bag. I love the shape, love the feel and love the custom options.

Putterzone and THP did a radio show on the Gambler that has a ton of good info that you can listen to here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=11594

That is the color I chose as well. I am fighting whether I can actually play those colors though. I think the Duke fan in me will not be comfortable looking down at those colors. But they do look the best.

Well, it does call it NC blue, so maybe they morphed the Carolina blue with the Duke Royal to make us all happy.

I'm just sitting here staring at the button that says "BUY".

That looks awesome TC. Order it bro!

Nice putter OEM. I'd be lying if I sat here and told you I wasn't thinking about ordering the one I made up yesterday. I know it lacks in color and all that, but to me, it looks great.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Thanks. I actually talked to the guy at NC last night who sets these up. He was super cool and said mine was #2 in line yesterday.

Unfortunately not, but you still get a cool putter and one we all know feels incredible

I cannot wait to see it. I wonder if it ends up in the bag.

I know ours did. The colors just stand out more.

How can it not end up in the bag? Such a cool and unique thing. And how sweet they roll? I cant wait to see it. Went with purple and I dont even know why lol I just liked it

You went with purple so it would fit in with those ridiculous signature colors you've got going on right now, lol

Great looking putter though. I'm glad you rocked the Kmac as opposed to Kevin. Kevin would've been boring.

I like it too. Yeah, we truly are fortunate to have been able to try these out at demo day before release. When you have 124 putters out at demo day and over 60% of the people there pick the same putter line as a favorite, you know something is up. Incredible feel, roll and design.

These putters were definitely the hits of the putters and the Mashie was with the clubs at demo day. Both from Cleveland golf too. Id be lying if I said I wasnt crazy excited to see these start coming in and seeing real pics.

These putters were definitely the hits of the putters and the Mashie was with the clubs at demo day. Both from Cleveland golf too. Id be lying if I said I wasnt crazy excited to see these start coming in and seeing real pics.

If you would have told me that heading into to demo day with every company under the sun represented by equipment I would have called you a liar. But the majority, when no sales reps are present, really do find some amazing things out.

The Gambler was one of those things. And the lucky attendees were the first people in the world to hit them outside of the company. Including tour pros. Special people.

Never compromise blue? Cool!
Well, it does call it NC blue, so maybe they morphed the Carolina blue with the Duke Royal to make us all happy.

I'm just sitting here staring at the button that says "BUY".

I have to say that out of all the companies Cleveland is the one that I can honestly see as being a full bagger for me. Woods, irons, wedges, putters all rock solid offerings. Think I'm about to go wedges and putter so I'm halfway there. Kevin awesome putter by the way. Can't wait to see real pictures

Yes but when you are from NC all you can think of is Tarheel blue. For Duke fans that is a problem lol. I really dig the color though and it is darker then UNC's colors.

How cool will it be at the demo day to see all these custom putters. We should have a contest for the best looking putter, like those dog shows, we'll walk our putters.

It absolutely is. Although its a "MY"customputter site, I wasnt going to let TC believe that they really had a colour just for his entire toothless state.
DING DING DING.

Its the blue that Cleveland has on their staff bags I believe.

Thainer now you done it. I thought we were partners!!

It absolutely is. Although its a "MY"customputter site, I wasnt going to let TC believe that they really had a colour just for his entire toothless state.

Never thought that the NC could stand for Never Compromise, thanks for pointing that out Hundy.

Question for you: what's it like getting smoked by a toothless golfer?

This is a dangerous site I have to many options and styles i like. Just might have to get a couple of them !!!!!

Definitely getting one Ogs? I know you said a while ago you were

Forgive me if this was brought up already, but how are you guy's getting the @ symbol in your name? I keep trying that and nothing under shift will take for me, for some reason.

Which model putter are you trying to customize duey? I can only really mess around with the one model: The Royal. When I get to the point where I can click on the neck to put my words in, I just typed in the @ and it took it. Dunno man.

Prob 2 of them buck gotta keep my options open. If I,m going to do it might as well do it right

Lol that is my thinking as well. If I'm going 2 though I am going to wait for the black Royal

Back