Edmonton Golf Show

AdamsGirl

Reaction score
Handicap
Improving
Yesterday, 9-Iron and I went to the Edmonton Golf Show at the Edmonton Expo Center. It was a blast! There were a lot of different exhibitors from Alberta and British Columbia. I got a chance to get some new clothes for this year's golf season and received a free golf swing analysis. I got a booklet of the photo images and will receive a video of my golf swing in about a week or so which I am pretty excited about.

The best part of my day was when I got a chance to meet Big Break Dominican Republic contestant Christina Lecuyer. She was there promoting Play Golf Alberta and was SUPER friendly. I mentioned to her before we were about to move on to the next booth that we watched every week of last season. She gave both Michael and myself I signed picture. Hence the new avatar!

I've only gone to the Edmonton Golf Show twice now but this one was the best experience I've had at the golf show so far that's for sure! Great way to start the season if you ask me. :smile:

Fantastic! She was a good golfer on that particular season. I liked her, and how cool to get an autographed picture.

Did you guys get to hit a bunch of stuff?

Hope the Calgary one is as good. Where there any good deals?

Fantastic! She was a good golfer on that particular season. I liked her, and how cool to get an autographed picture.

Did you guys get to hit a bunch of stuff?

I didn't as I had a lot of stuff that I purchased and was carrying around with me but 9-i tried a couple of things. Not too sure everything he tried though.

I didn't as I had a lot of stuff that I purchased and was carrying around with me but 9-i tried a couple of things. Not too sure everything he tried though.

Nice! so you could purchase stuff, eh? What did you guys load up on?

Hope the Calgary one is as good. Where there any good deals?

There were a lot of good deals for women's clothing. I was able to get some skorts and shirts for $10-$15 a piece (regularly $100-$140) which I very much took advantage of but Mike (9i) wasn't able to find anything that was worth getting. There was a lot more variety than last year though for sure in my opinion.

Meeting Christina was pretty cool!

I made a couple stops at the TaylorMade and Wilson Staff booths. Didn't hit anything at the TaylorMade booth, but did have a good look at the Rescue 11 that I'll be testing courtesy of TM and THP. What a beautiful club! Next was off to the Wilson booth where I hit the new Di11 irons in uniflex and half and half shafts. Both were pretty nice, but I have to give the edge to the half and halfs. The guy there gave me a DFY iron to hit next and I was VERY impressed. I could see myself playing those clubs.

I picked up a White Enamel Puma belt. Pretty sweet looking

Yesterday, 9-Iron and I went to the Edmonton Golf Show at the Edmonton Expo Center. It was a blast! There were a lot of different exhibitors from Alberta and British Columbia. I got a chance to get some new clothes for this year's golf season and received a free golf swing analysis. I got a booklet of the photo images and will receive a video of my golf swing in about a week or so which I am pretty excited about.

The best part of my day was when I got a chance to meet Big Break Dominican Republic contestant Christina Lecuyer. She was there promoting Play Golf Alberta and was SUPER friendly. I mentioned to her before we were about to move on to the next booth that we watched every week of last season. She gave both Michael and myself I signed picture. Hence the new avatar!

I've only gone to the Edmonton Golf Show twice now but this one was the best experience I've had at the golf show so far that's for sure! Great way to start the season if you ask me. :smile:
When you live in the Northern climbs it's especially nice...at least for me...to see all the golf stuff and know the season is just around the corner. Nice to hear you had a good time. :)

I mostly focused on clothes so I could expand my golf apparel. I ended up getting a Quagmire shirt, a Lija vest, 1 pair of Cracked Wheat shorts, 2 skorts (Fairway and Greene and Lela), a Puma purse, a Callaway hat, and a Lacoste headband for $154. I ended up saving myself $440.00! :smile:

Michael also got me a white Taylormade purse as well.

When you live in the Northern climbs it's especially nice...at least for me...to see all the golf stuff and know the season is just around the corner. Nice to hear you had a good time. :)

Absolutely! It certainly makes you feel SO much better and that you'll get out there soon!

I mostly focused on clothes so I could expand my golf apparel. I ended up getting a Quagmire shirt, a Lija vest, 1 pair of Cracked Wheat shorts, 2 skorts (Fairway and Greene and Lela), a Puma purse, a Callaway hat, and a Lacoste headband for $154. I ended up saving myself $440.00! :smile:

Michael also got me a white Taylormade purse as well.

WOW - well done!! Those are amazing deals!! I'm not sure out golf shows have such good deals. That's way better than what we get in terms of pricing as retailers. I would have done a ton of shopping too!! Good job AdamsGirl. I can't believe how cheap the skorts were!

WOW - well done!! Those are amazing deals!! I'm not sure out golf shows have such good deals. That's way better than what we get in terms of pricing as retailers. I would have done a ton of shopping too!! Good job AdamsGirl. I can't believe how cheap the skorts were!

Thanks Patty! I was so shocked with all of the great prices that I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get some new stuff. It was absolutely fantastic!

Back