anyone notice just before mcdowell teed off on the 10th someone in the crowd farted you could see tiger trying to hold in the laugh, as soon as mcdowell hit it everyone burst out laughing and they were blaming darren clarke

Yeah and the announcers were trying not to bust out too. Somebody asked the next to tee off if they needed the wind checked too!

feherty comparing darren clarke to a dog the man is nuts

anybody else a little disturbed my McCord's continuing obsession with GMac's mom?

anybody else a little disturbed my McCord's continuing obsession with GMac's mom?

I noticed the same thing.... Awkward for sure. I know they wanted a low key feel, but this was beyond low key

I'm really sort of disturbed by anything McCord says. While I find David Feherty very funny, I don't find McCord all that funny.

I'm really sort of disturbed by anything McCord says. While I find David Feherty very funny, I don't find McCord all that funny.

+1, McCord has always seemed to annoy me as well.

+1, McCord has always seemed to annoy me as well.

I don't know why or what it is, but I remember being happy when they banned him from the Masters. Makes it more fun to watch without him. DF on the other hand I find super funny.

I don't know why or what it is, but I remember being happy when they banned him from the Masters. Makes it more fun to watch without him. DF on the other hand I find super funny.

Was it McCord who was banned for calling the patrons "fans", or was that someone else?

Was it McCord who was banned for calling the patrons "fans", or was that someone else?
McCord said something to the effect of comparing the greens at Augusta to a bikini waxing. I don't remember the exact quote off the top of my head though.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

McCord said something to the effect of comparing the greens at Augusta to a bikini waxing. I don't remember the exact quote off the top of my head though.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ahh, I remember it now. Must have been someone else I am thinking of.

edit: just looked it up and Jack Whitaker was banned for calling the patrons a "mob" at the 18th green. McCords quote was that the greens looked like someone "had used bikini wax on them".

He also included something about the mounds being filled with dead bodies the membership had to get rid of

He also included something about the mounds being filled with dead bodies the membership had to get rid of

:laughing::laughing: that's just funny

Back