CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 4 is here and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Callaway Epic Flash driver.

Day 4 Prize
Epic Small.jpg

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy and should be fun.
1. Go to any thread on the entire forum (not this one) and make a relevant post.
2. Then come back to this thread and tell us why you want the Epic Flash driver.

We can check username with post history to verify another post was made and once you do those two steps, you are good to go.

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

I want this driver so I can hit bomb balls off the tee!

Thanks for doing Paradise Week Giveaways. Every offering has been really good. GL to whomever wins this one.

I will set this one out so someone else can get that Epic Flash goodness. Good luck everyone!!!

It’s supposedly the fastest face available. I’d love to see hw it could help my mediocre game add yards

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 4 is here and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Callaway Epic Flash driver.

Day 4 Prize
View attachment 8908564

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy and should be fun.
1. Go to any thread on the entire forum (not this one) and make a relevant post.
2. Then come back to this thread and tell us why you want the Epic Flash driver.

We can check username with post history to verify another post was made and once you do those two steps, you are good to go.

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.
I want it because the only driver I have is an old taylormade sldr and it’s getting really beat up.

I want a New Epic Flash because I need a new driver!!! My shaft is toast ?? and I want to hit bombs!!!

Not sure there is a relevant post in the entire B100 thread. ;) Still made another inane contribution there.

So I game this driver. Shouldn’t be entering really, but I have a work buddy who started golfing literally the same day as me and wants one to replace his Nike Covert. He hit mine a few months ago and ruined any affection he may have had for his old driver. Lusting after your friend’s club I believe has to be against the golfer Commandments.

• Admin
I want this driver so I can hit bomb balls off the tee!

Thanks for doing Paradise Week Giveaways. Every offering has been really good. GL to whomever wins this one.

You are very welcome. Lots of fun on the new THP Forum.

I’ve never had a Callaway driver that has worked for me. I’d like to see if all the tech in this one can change that

You can’t go wrong with a driver named Epic Flash! I’ve heard tremendous positive things about how the ball just comes off the face fast and long. I’ve had the opportunity to personally see it occur and want bring some of that goodness into my game.

Good luck all!

I want to follow Phil's instructions and hit bombs all day!

I’ve gamed the original Epic so I should probably add some Flash to my game now!

The amount of tech on this thing is unreal. I’m ready for the big leagues. I want the Epic Flash!

I want this driver because all the testing done by multiple people say it's the longest & most forgiving driver for my swing speed. Plus I guy I played with a week ago had one & I hit it a few times .... can you say ???:eek:

Living in Japan it sucks buying equipment in general but drivers are expensive.(can be $700 for off the shelf no fitting) I'm stuck buying 3-4 generations back.:unsure:

Because I want to hit it farther than I am now & everyone says this club does that

I would love to game this driver! It would be an awesome upgrade to my XR 16 that I have been playing for the past couple years.

Would love to replace my epic with this bad boy. I've hit the demo a few times, but not with my hancrafted. Curious to see if there's a big difference in dispersion.

I would love to try a driver that was built using AI and is forgiving, long, and fun to hit!

I’ve been excited to try the Epic Flash since I saw ttucliffhanger’s post GD gear last year! And I have my custom THP UST Mamiya shaft, just waiting for it! It would be the perfect combination- Epic Flash, THP shaft, and me swinging it!

I want this driver for my Grandson. He is playing high school golf and it would really upgrade his game. Thanks for the opportunity!!

After seeing all of the posts saying how good it is, I need to try Epic Flash for myself!!

Good luck, everyone!

I would love to win an Epic Driver because I have never played a Callaway club and would like to try one. I have always had good success with Taylormade and just can’t seem to pull the trigger on making a switch.

Back