Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
It's the perfect threshold temp. Could wear pants, could wear shorts.

What do you do? I tend to lean towards pants early in the year, and drag out shorts into the fall to pretend like summer is still alive haha

As long as it's right on the cusp of either, I'll lean towards shorts, but a 1/4 zip on top. Can't do shorts without something on my arms if it's cool.

It's the perfect threshold temp. Could wear pants, could wear shorts.

What do you do? I tend to lean towards pants early in the year, and drag out shorts into the fall to pretend like summer is still alive haha

This is the correct answer. Though not much of that yet here in the correct(southern) part of the United States.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is warm enough I will wear shorts, regardless of the time of year for me

We sometimes don't get enough warm weather so I make the most of it wearing shorts when I can

I wear shorts well into November.... because South Texas says so.

I always wear slacks to play golf, not shorts. OK, maybe not literally always but 99% of the time.

If I wore shorts I'd have to put sunscreen and bug spray on my legs and I'd still be paranoid about getting bit by some kind of wee beastie during my occasional forays into the vegetation 40 yards left of the fairway...

Pants is my default year round, but I break out the shorts once temps exceed 25*C.

I wear shorts as long as I can. Since I live in Georgia that is usually most of October and a lot of time into mid November. That reminds me that I have to find some more long pants when it for when I do have to switch.

My lower legs can endure the chilly weather better than my arms so I typically wear shorts as long as I can stand it with a jacket until it really gets cold!!

Shorts. I have not worn pants in years on the golf course. If too cold for shorts, I just wait a day or two to play.

Pants whenever it gets cool enough - I like the sun protection.

lmao you and your Texas.

8 am tomorrow morning @ Bluejack National. Can’t be playing that with layers on!

I will wear shorts mostly. then it comes into play of walking or riding. If walking that helps with keeping the legs warm so can be quite cooler temp and be okay. If riding might have to be slacks. As long as I have a fleece or quarter zip on and my upper body is warm I don't worry as much about my legs.

I wear shorts for as long as I can. As long as my top is warm I am good. I was able to go a full year wearing shorts. We had a mild winter.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I hate golfing in pants.

Hate hate hate hate.

Winter only there for me.

I would wear pants. I prefer pants and so do the other people on the course because of the whiteness of my legs. Damned Scandinavian blood.

thanks for the invite :ROFLMAO:

You’re more than welcome to join........you’ve got 23 hours to get here!

I would wear pants. I prefer pants and so do the other people on the course because of the whiteness of my legs. Damned Scandinavian blood.

Yeah on the rare occasions I show up for a round in shorts people are like, "Woah man, can you do something about that GLARE"?

And we won't even talk about when I pull off my hat.

Always shorts. Even if we're in the low 50's. I usually run hot and as long as I have a long sleep 1/4 zip on I'm good. I just have never golfed well in pants for whatever reason.

Shorts for me and something to keep my arms warm early in the round that I can remove as it gets warmer. If it's raining then I might prefer pants but depends more on wind for the day.

Back