SWAG Putters Thread

Historically speaking have there been any good releases this time of year? I just don’t have the drive to follow them constantly anymore but don’t want to miss anything cool either.

New addition ?

36127F85-8C2D-4A42-AFA8-9FA72EB602DB.jpeg

B8C84865-24E1-4969-A5AD-145D6AE759EE.jpeg

Last edited:
Given how long it took to release after they teased it, I assumed they'd spent that time negotiating a license.

Given how long it took to release after they teased it, I assumed they'd spent that time negotiating a license.
That's an interesting thought.

Would a company spend that kind of time getting a license for a limited run? I genuinely don't know. Is the value there?

That's an interesting thought.

Would a company spend that kind of time getting a license for a limited run? I genuinely don't know. Is the value there?

Good questions. Is there value in terms of direct profits from the release? Probably not. There may be reputational value, though--kind of a "we get what you all love, and we can bring it to you, so keep coming back" sort of way. Paid-up licenses are common, and for something like this, probably could be had for a couple thousand.

Or they could have just rolled the dice and said, "hey, any 'damages' to Nintendo would be minimal, so let's see whether they will spend the money to come after us." Companies take this approach all the time too, but I'm not sure that's a safe approach when we are talking about a company like Nintendo who likely wouldn't mind spending whatever it takes to send a message.

I bet the damage is so minimal they wouldn’t even bother. Although years ago a bar in town got a notice from Disney regarding a likeness to Grumpy the dwarf so you never know...

Inbound... Need another putter like a hole in the head but I couldn't help myself.

SavageToo_9121_1000CenterBlue.jpg

Swag putter powered me to an all time best 41 today after work. Confidence is there to make short putts and also get the long ones close. This one will be on the bag for a long time
Congrats on the PB, dude!

Love the confidence a well suited putter provides.

B2415054-1582-4CE9-B805-0FAE9FBFDF25.jpeg

A950E531-5B55-43C6-96DB-5635D6155263.jpeg

Very nice dude!

@GraniteRoost

I have that proto. That naked one is probably going to be the next putter I'm looking for.

Still love my handsome too site dot. Not sure why I keep getting putters even if they aren't going in the bag anytime soon.

@GraniteRoost

I have that proto. That naked one is probably going to be the next putter I'm looking for.

Still love my handsome too site dot. Not sure why I keep getting putters even if they aren't going in the bag anytime soon.

The Handsome Too sight dot is really good. I love the tri-sole on that one, it just sits perfect.

It just sits so square and the top line is the perfect width. Love the putter.

Artsy ? 29 putts with the Suave One today, 13 on the Front 9. Rolling sweet ?

D5278B0F-BD11-4F17-90B0-CB6CD7AC5EFF.jpeg

AE610772-746E-4F66-8CC2-8C1A27503FE8.jpeg

Back