EXPERIENCE Live Update Thread: 2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

Josh, a marketing guy out of Carlsbad, and Eric, a ball buy out of Mass. I don’t remember last names. I’m terrible with names anyway

Josh & Eric are both great guys. Had the pleasure of hanging with them at the Titleist Wood event in Savannah.

Swag! The hats and bag are awesome.
E873E8B7-8DF2-407D-AB61-FE209A6482B5.jpeg
Shiny new T-200 irons, 4-GW
5D3048DD-8F0C-4D5F-BE89-E14A1635A633.jpeg
And the welcome surprise for me because apparently they were on back order is the Aerotech shafts that I was fit for. JB told me a while back that he wasn’t sure they would be able to get them in time for the event and I hadn’t heard since then if they would have them or not.
EAA57450-3621-4373-B4CE-510E50B10800.jpeg

Great start to what is going to be an exciting event. Swag is on point and the irons look oh so good!!!

Great updates everyone, the food, swag and irons all have me salivating. The photo of the menu just about did me in. Stoked to tune in the rest of the weekend.

Great updates, guys. Looks like a blast. Swag is on point! Can't wait to follow this tomorrow.

Those tshirts are made from something heavenly.

Can’t wait to see those clubs in action tomorrow!

Solid job posting. Look forward to seeing some of the course and hear more about the irons! Enjoy fellas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preesh the updates. The swag looks incredible and the pork chop looks great

Thanks for taking us along for the evening.

Looks great so far guys! Enjoy the new sticks out there this weekend.

Up and at em!!! I'm an early riser. Little coffee, little breakfast sandwich, then check on the weather. Looks like rain. Who will win the battle of rain vs the desire to play new sticks?

Attachments

• 20191019_061832.jpg
    20191019_061832.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Gentlemen,
as of right now the weather is not looking solid, but as mentioned, we have some ideas.
Our plan is JT, Eric and I will get to the course around 10am survey the scene and decide the plan.

Damn the weather!!! I hope it isn't too bad! Looking forward to following, excited for you all! Good luck!
Gentlemen,
as of right now the weather is not looking solid, but as mentioned, we have some ideas.
Our plan is JT, Eric and I will get to the course around 10am survey the scene and decide the plan.

Up and at em!!! I'm an early riser. Little coffee, little breakfast sandwich, then check on the weather. Looks like rain. Who will win the battle of rain vs the desire to play new sticks?

Where is the breakfast?

Where is the breakfast?

I think there are a couple of places, and others nearby. I just grabbed coffee at the cofee shop in the lobby, which is fantastic by the way.

Swag looks solid boys! Love that backpack and the clubs speak for themselves. Hope the weather isn’t a total bummer.

Swag looks solid boys! Love that backpack and the clubs speak for themselves. Hope the weather isn’t a total bummer.

We are going to have a blast regardless. JT and Eric have opened up the “circle of trust” to talk gear, etc which is always a lot of fun.

We are going to have a blast regardless. JT and Eric have opened up the “circle of trust” to talk gear, etc which is always a lot of fun.
I have no doubt fun will still be had, it is a THP event!

The clubs look incredible. Have fun with whatever the weather permits you to do today.

I love swag. I hate bad weather. Looking forward to the updates!

Ready for action, rain or shine ?

Attachments

• 20191019_083059.jpg
    20191019_083059.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 55
Those shiny irons are real good looking and some of you went with interesting combo sets. A wet round could be fun!

Those shiny irons are real good looking and some of you went with interesting combo sets. A wet round could be fun!
sz9rz.jpg

Back