• November 23

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Your Dates suck dude. Try again!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I looked it up, the max GHIN is 36.4... JBC3 is every bit of that... @e1iterate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard pass on a shamble format. Let’s just play golf. If we want to do a game of some sort cool but everyone plays their own ball.

Im ok with this but it’s supposed to be a hard course so we wanted to make it fun.

Not to my knowledge... What is the max?

For this event it’s 18 if we do full cap best 3 balls out of 4

Im ok with this but it’s supposed to be a hard course so we wanted to make it fun.

We are playing golf with THPers in November...how is that not fun?

For this event it’s 18 if we do full cap best 3 balls out of 4

Not sure if I understand this logic. If someone is a 24 cap, they have to play at an 18? Why?

fun all around but those Titleist scores were awesome

What does Titleist have to do with this outing? Are they some sort of sponsor that I’m unaware of?

Not sure if I understand this logic. If someone is a 24 cap, they have to play at an 18? Why?
Shamble would have been at 75% of cap and this was going to hopefully promote low scores.
Nothing is set. @dazeedmonds was looking for suggestions

Not sure about everyone else but I’m having fun already

Shamble would have been at 75% of cap and this was going to hopefully promote low scores.
Nothing is set. @dazeedmonds was looking for suggestions

Why not make it simple on everyone and just play our own ball from tee to green? Triple max. 4 man teams and take 2 net scores from each group?

Why not make it simple on everyone and just play our own ball from tee to green? Triple max. 4 man teams and take 2 net scores from each group?

looks like we now have options

Let me get the handicaps from everyone and we’ll go from there.

I lean towards something that lets everyone play their own ball, THF is a fun course, if a bit challenging. That lets folks put up side bets if they want and gives everyone a chance to see the whole course....like me, I like seeing what people have in their backyards while I look for my balls. ?

I like this

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't have an established handicap. If 34 is the max, that's what I will go with. I have no preference as to the format. Full disclosure, I sh*t the bed in Nashville and it's been rocky ever since. But, I am/have been working on it. So, if I play remotely decent, I'm not sand bagging as @e1iterate & @JDax can attest!

21.4 for me.

Yeah, I don't have an established handicap. If 34 is the max, that's what I will go with. I have no preference as to the format. Full disclosure, I sh*t the bed in Nashville and it's been rocky ever since. But, I am/have been working on it. So, if I play remotely decent, I'm not sand bagging as @e1iterate & @JDax can attest!

Dude, don’t even worry about it. This is just for fun, we’re playing for the sake of playing. I fully believe the only handicap that actually matters is your ability to have fun. ?

we’ll have a little competition, but that’s not for anything serious. I’m still debating on Bojangles breakfast or Goodwill jackets for the winners. ?

I’ve seen 24+ caps have to play as an 18, it’s not pretty...

Dude, don’t even worry about it. This is just for fun, we’re playing for the sake of playing. I fully believe the only handicap that actually matters is your ability to have fun.

we’ll have a little competition, but that’s not for anything serious. I’m still debating on Bojangles breakfast or Goodwill jackets for the winners.

We just like to bust on Cobb. We do love him

My GHIN is currently 27.1. Still learning this game, but I started when I retired. (The white tees look best to me, but I'm a senior.)
It doesn't matter what we play, Its for fun, right?

My GHIN is currently 27.1. Still learning this game, but I started when I retired. (The white tees look best to me, but I'm a senior.)
Exactly! It will be fun

Absolutely!!

Hey guys I apologize but I’m out, my family is having a surprise 90th birthday party for my mom in Maryland that weekend and I’ll be hanging with mom.

sorry fellas

Hey guys I apologize but I’m out, my family is having a surprise 90th birthday party for my mom in Maryland that weekend and I’ll be hanging with mom.

sorry fellas
Sorry to hear you’re going to miss this, have fun with the family though!

Do we have a spot to fill?

Back