LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Sean Toulon makes one hell of an entrance.

Sean is the man! Give him a glass of wine and let him talk. A wealth of fun facts and knowledge. Him and Luke together, even better.

Sean Toulon in the house

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m finally caught up and...well, if anyone feels the need to leave early, I would be more than happy to fill in!! It’s a short drive from Tucson ;)

can’t post ANYTHING we are being told right now, but holy crap is there some good stuff coming!

Ask Sean if the Badgers have a shot against the Buckeyes. On Wisconsin!

Oh and about putters too...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Wow Grandaddy is a off to a great start, just caught up and cannot wait to follow along, this is always a great follow.

You know good stuff is happening when there is silence from the boys. Really good stuff!

I dont know what the future holds for this event but just wanted to say "Thank you" to everyone at Callaway - past and present, as well as Josh and Morgan for the time and dedication you all put into making this event possible for 11 ordinary and 1 not so ordinary average joes as well as those following along. Without the combined effort of all of you to be away from your loved ones to spend time here and bring us along this event wouldn't be anywhere as close to amazing as it is. Handle business Team THP.

Couldn’t say it any better man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will like.
I'm about to give my custom blue/white sub zero to pops because he won't stop playing my Epic driver lmao!

Ready for new options ASAP.

I have no opinion on this thread other than to say, there are 12 THPers that will be at Callaway HQ today. Rather than calling an 800 number or anything else, why not just ask in the Live thread and get a real answer.
as always this forum brings you closer....

Ok and so Im asking ........ and so what was/is with the flawed off center cores for what seems to be a noticeable percentage of Chrome soft balls. How did/does it affect the intended design engineered characteristics of the ball and what is/was the cause? And well...a few other questions from the other thread.

Love this years version of the Truvis!

Back