LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Long in process - not a knee jerk reaction

Yes. Explaining further, despite what has been put out there, this has been something Callaway has been working on for quite some time.

I can already see that I am going to get nothing dine at work this week.

Enjoy the week all!

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Putterbutter hanging on every single word.. enjoy boys it will go by too fast can’t wait to continue to follow along

Hey boys, here is something else that just crossed my mind while you are having the time of your life!!

Post up EVERYTHING you can! I know that sounds obvious but these days are going to FLY by. This thread is going to be a goldmine when you get back and have time to go through each post one by one (and each of you will to relive it all). Something so small that you post now will be a goldmine when you get back and look back at it. This is your event. Document it so you will have it to look back on for a long long long time!

this is freaking awesome....keep it rolling boys, keep it rolling

I'm just here to live vicariously........

Hey boys, here is something else that just crossed my mind while you are having the time of your life!!

Post up EVERYTHING you can! I know that sounds obvious but these days are going to FLY by. This thread is going to be a gold mine when you get back and have time to go through each post one by one (and each of you will to relive it all). Something so small that you post now will be a gold mine when you get back and look back at it. This is your event. Document it so you will have it to look back on for a long long long time!
Wise words from Big Time!

Jason Finley is going over golf ball tech. Diving into new products as well as their investment into their manufacturing center.

I can't wait to hear about all the ball tech and advancements at the Chicopee site!

This thread is awesome to read. Keep it coming guys.

Absolutely love the Grandaddy Truvis. ???

Fantastic pics, comments, knowledge bombs, etc. so far. And the festivities have only just begun. We are all in for an amazing ride as usual from Carlsbad in December!

Those new G truvis are ???

Sean Toulon just walked in and asked who the “chirper” was....everyone pointed to @Snickerdog.

Then he asked who Clark Griswold was and said that is f****** awesome!:LOL:

We can provide details on 1/14/20, but we are armed with enough information to answer some questions and still stay true to embargo/NDA.

I will say this, they’ve taken A.I. to the next level across all woods and irons .

Very nice, seems like a very logical progression... Can't wait!

Sean Toulon just walked in and asked who the “chirper” was....everyone pointed to @Snickerdog.

Then he asked who Clark Griswold was and said that is f****** awesome!:LOL:
standard ST move. Love it.

Yes. And we can say despite what is reported elsewhere, they have been working on this for a while and will be ahead of the curve in quality control.

They can also say Soft does not equal Short?

LOL, i've never noticed chromesofts being short at all

SWAG! Official G logo ball, Flash S&B needle point belts, and special custom Hideaway candles from Penny made that are blueberry lemon flavored....obviosuly344D3335-C3F0-43C2-884B-E36252D139EE.jpeg83EE9D63-6876-4D2A-BD96-4656C59F764C.jpeg561BFAAD-F005-41F1-9638-CE91868C9B24.jpeg

We can provide details on 1/14/20, but we are armed with enough information to answer some questions and still stay true to embargo/NDA.

I will say this, they’ve taken A.I. to the next level across all woods and irons .
A.I. In Irons you say?

Jason Finley is going over golf ball tech. Diving into new products as well as their investment into their manufacturing center.

Nice... one question, how far out in advance do they talk about upcoming stuff. Next year, two years, future state? Would be very cool if they could comment on where they see the tech trends going in the future, even if its still a bit ambiguous right now :cool:

Meat and beer!20191202_183113.jpg

Back