LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

8.5 I think.

8.5 to 3.5 coming up later today.
Got t it when I read your post initially I thought u were saying THP only needs 4

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Wow. I don’t know how you all sleep so little. I’m sure the excitement of the experience keeps ya going.
I’m still stuck on central time and just can’t adjust to the extra 2 hours so working on about 6 hours of sleep. The Adrenalin and excitement are very real in this event. I don’t even want to think what the post THP event crash will be like.

Would do it for who?

With the Zoo Crew leading 8-4, they just need to win 4 matches to tie, and in the tie they would retain the belt.

With the Zoo Crew leading 8-4, they just need to win 4 matches to tie, and in the tie they would retain the belt.

Thanks, thought so.

Sizzle wearing sunglasses this am.....?

Don't do
So who on Team THP is single? Just want to let Dorothy, Rose and Blanche know ahead of time before arriving tonight.
Don't downplay the appeal of Sofia!

Our THP guys are coming out swinging today!

salsa it and send it was not friendly to me last night. i woke up every hour on the hour. i’m sure @JasonFinleyCG is rolling his eyes thinking “excuses already” but it was rough.

weather today should be perfect.
View attachment 8917591

bags are packed and ready. i don’t want this to end.
baby powder....liberally

I think last night was the most sleep I've gotten since Saturday night.

I think I may have gotten almost 6 hours.

Wow. I don’t know how you all sleep so little. I’m sure the excitement of the experience keeps ya going.

Big day today. Fun is the goal. Wouldn’t it be even funnier to take down the Zoo Crew team? Now go out there and have the time of your life today.

Team THP for the W!!!:p

When you are there, it is totally different. It is impossible to sleep.

New Clubs, Golf Courses of a Lifetime, hanging out with the coolest people in golf... It is overwhelming

I don’t recall a single Sizzle post last night from the Nest or any sort of update from him as of yet. Did he actually make it home? Or is he sitting on a balcony somewhere with a crushed velvet robe, cigar in mouth, and breakfast being made?

I don’t recall a single Sizzle post last night from the Nest or any sort of update from him as of yet. Did he actually make it home? Or is he sitting on a balcony somewhere with a crushed velvet robe, cigar in mouth, and breakfast being made?
Breakfast? Based on the target age group they’re prepping for lunch...

Enjoy the day gents! See the sights and smell the flowers while you’re golfing your ball. Even if you come up short of 8.5 there are no losers in this Experience.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to attend to work for a bit. You’ll see me 40 pages back here later ?

We can only hope.

Live update.

I don’t even want to think what the post THP event crash will be like.

I will help you out.....its not going to be 65 here today.....flowers are dead.....and the grass isn't plush and green.

Now soak it all in today!

I was thinking the exact same thing, haha
So you are like re-living my Grandaddy trip for me.
I also play @HeyPeteCG in singles.
Going to be a great match.
Keep it moving North and South and you'll do just fine.
He's a putter, just know that......

Or prepping the morning meds, getting the walker set-up by the bed, etc

I will help you out.....its not going to be 65 here today.....flowers are dead.....and the grass isn't plush and green.

Now soak it all in today!
Ya that was one thing that got me when we got here how everything is so beautiful green and pristine. All the flowers would be right up your alley for sure. Everything was dead or dormant when I left Kansas

Back