LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

dye 17
@tomcat net 7
@21Gonzo 5
ZC wins 2 up

i’m so proud of @tomcat. he played really well and fought hard. 17 is such a hard hole. when the head pro, @JasonFinleyCG and i all put our tee shots in the water, you know it’s tough. well done my friend!

what a day!

Hole 13
Zb 4
Tony 6
Match 3up dormie

I love the giddy feeling that the Grandaddy elicits...dunno if it is just me, but I love it

8385A552-F7FD-4F49-8EDC-19BE1B48B343.jpeg

A closer look at 18 from the approach area.

72B2B529-0166-45FF-839D-BF76EA204338.jpeg

Can someone get me a picture of the 18th green? Just want to reminisce about a couple of guys missing putts...

I love the giddy feeling that the Grandaddy elicits...dunno if it is just me, but I love it
I can't imagine what it must be like to share in that brotherhood but I hope to find it out.

The guys have done such a good job, I've felt like I was right there with them. I can't believe how rapt I have been following through the interwebs.

Reactions: KEV
Dye #13 Thru 14
ZC - Luke Wins vs THP Snickerdog
Luke is now caddying.
ZC - Browning +2 vs THP Clark

Let’s get a picture of caddie Luke. Beverage in hand I’m sure.

I can't imagine what it must be like to share in that brotherhood but I hope to find it out.

The guys have done such a good job, I've felt like I was right there with them. I can't believe how rapt I have been following through the interwebs.

I may only come down from the Live thread long enough to prepare to read the recaps...

Dye- 12

Callaway - Dnevs 3

THP- jourd 4

Overall- Dnevs + 2

Dye- 12

Callaway - slinger 5

THP- BigSkyIrish 4

Overall- slinger +1

Keep fighting guys you got this.

Back