LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

I can say for certain that I have a new level of respect for what this forum does for golf. All members are certainly passionate about this game and those at Callaway did not disappoint with putting this life changing event on for those involved. Just completely blown away by the hospitality that is shown to all that got the chance to play and partake in this week.

Was absolutely pulling for the THP guys, but the ZooCrew certainly showed that they are a force to be reckoned with and will not easily give up that belt. :cool:

Thanks to all for bringing us along and making it feel like we were there with you. Was amazing to follow along this week guys. Well done on the coverage of all aspects of this incredible event.

7EC28DAF-1D41-4C72-8726-3FE9B31A8FE8.jpeg

Very appreciative of all of the work that @mikeg_74 has done this year

Looking back at club house from 10 on Dye

Because you’re using Tapatalk and this is part of the new THP form features. Use your browser and everything works perfectly
Thanks! All good now. Us season folks need a little help with this new fangled tech ? Back to the regular scheduled programing!

Tastes so good...
a0588a19e65e5a1bcfc783a2e942e461.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

?.....you may need a youth sized winners belt, cause your swimming in that thing Dnevs...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Man what a follow!! Congrats to the Zoo Crew. Our THPers made them work hard for it.

Great job from everyone with the updates, the pics & videos are amazing. It's easy to see just how many bonds

& friendships are created over these few days. That's what it's all about. The Grandaddy of them All!!

Hopefully many more to come!!

Congratulations Mr. @JasonFinleyCG & @JohnnyRodCG .......and uhhhhh as a lifetime Cleveland Sports fan, I know how to respond in these types of situations and outcomes.

“Well, they played great and kudos to them and their team. They hit all the shots at all the right times. I’m so proud of my fellow THPers who competed hard but came up short. Kudos to our captain @McLovin and his staff @mikeg_74. They led us here and got us prepared but today Callaway was just too much. As for me, well all we can do is go right back to work and prepare for next season. It’s, Cleveland (?)We will probably have a new coach, new staff, probably even a lot of new players. But, we will get ready for next time we face them. We just all need to be grateful for this opportunity every year to come and be a part of such a great event and organization (THP). Let’s go drink. THP 4 Life.....god Cleveland sucks.”

“There’s always next year.....”- every Cleveland fan of every Cleveland sports team.....EVER.

Seems like you have been needing to get something off your chest ?

In all seriousness what a class group of THP'ers that went on this trip. They represented us with style and kept us in on the action in an amazing way. The Callaway folks were amazing as always and have really put together an experience unlike anything else in the world. @JB and @GolferGal have really put together a special corner of the internet. I feel super blessed to have stumbled into it 2-1/2 years ago looking for a review on a driver I was about to buy.

Congrats ZC on yet another victory.

View attachment 8917745

Very appreciative of all of the work that @mikeg_74 has done this year
That’s a man who knows what this event means to so many and cherishes it more than anyone else that’s lived through it. Thanks for your love of the GD MikeG and thanks fo your absolute level of class.

You guys killed it with the updates. @McLovin and @mikeg_74 , I'm proud to call you guys brothers. You guys brought this team together and made sure they knew what it was all about, you can tell by the smiles on their faces and the words in their posts. Helluva job everyone, and thanks again to everyone from Callaway, The Hideaway and JB & GG. THIS is the greatest show on earth.

Congratulations to Team THP and Team Zoo Crew! This event lived up to and surpassed all the hype leading up to it!

Congratulations Mr. @JasonFinleyCG & @JohnnyRodCG .......and uhhhhh as a lifetime Cleveland Sports fan, I know how to respond in these types of situations and outcomes.

“Well, they played great and kudos to them and their team. They hit all the shots at all the right times. I’m so proud of my fellow THPers who competed hard but came up short. Kudos to our captain @McLovin and his staff @mikeg_74. They led us here and got us prepared but today Callaway was just too much. As for me, well all we can do is go right back to work and prepare for next season. It’s, Cleveland (?)We will probably have a new coach, new staff, probably even a lot of new players. But, we will get ready for next time we face them. We just all need to be grateful for this opportunity every year to come and be a part of such a great event and organization (THP). Let’s go drink. THP 4 Life.....god Cleveland sucks.”

“There’s always next year.....”- every Cleveland fan of every Cleveland sports team.....EVER.
Well said brother!!! We hear this too often!
Such a great follow this week...can’t say I’ve had the opportunity to follow live in the past but damn things moved so fast!!!

apologies to the forum for calling holes the clive instead of dye. blame the blueberry vodkas and beat down lmao

gawd i’m having the time of my f——-g life!!!!
Just love your spirit. Live it up McLovin.

Well said brother!!! We hear this too often!
Such a great follow this week...can’t say I’ve had the opportunity to follow live in the past but damn things moved so fast!!!
Definitely hard to keep up live. I missed a ton over the first day or so due to some personal stuff. But man, was it nice to sit back and enjoy the ride yesterday and today.

Congrats to the Zoo Crew on the win and retaining the belt!! Congrats to THP on having a damn good time and representing us all so well!!! It was such a fun follow. Already looking forward to 2020!!

apologies to the forum for calling holes the clive instead of dye. blame the blueberry vodkas and beat down lmao

gawd i’m having the time of my f——-g life!!!!
Dude, no apologies needed at the Grandaddy unless of course you break the golden rule.
You rep’d us well and had the time of your life. Head up and walk tall!

Fun Johnnie O 1/4 zip

7D15C1B0-9CC7-42B8-BE90-B7C72D891516.jpeg

Congratulations ZooCrew on yet another successful defense of the belt! More importantly thank you Callaway for allowing this to happen over the years and especially @JasonFinleyCG for all of the hard work you put in to this event year after year after year. It's mind boggling that you continue to find ways to improve this each year and it's extremely appreciated. This has been a great follow once again and I can't wait to follow next year.

And thank you to @JB and @GolferGal for everything you do to give us internet golf nerds a place to hang out and such cool experiences. It's truly a special place you've both created.

Back