2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5ff9fcf879ced614541edd2b533602b8.jpg
got some balls and tees to add to my birdicorn. Thanks SS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great video and swag @Just_Hacking!! Love seeing the little guy too.

One heck of a haul John. Great job SS!

My my THP secret Santa package showed up today. Santa did an outstanding and awesome job this year as always!! I am absolutely blown away with the generosity and the accuracy of the gifts I received!! Thank you so much whoever you are!!

I took a video, but never could get it condensed enough to post directly in the thread. hope that the link below works, because I just took the picture of the cap and t-shirt from my box.

View attachment 8918290

That marker is perfect. Such a good gift for you.

Received my THP SS gift this afternoon and I know I don’t make it easy on my SS but they did a fantastic job.

I love the Cobra/Puma Hat. An amazing Masters Flag. A sleeve of ChromeSoft with the Prairie Dunes logo and a Team Paradise MC tee.

I want to thank my SS for the very thoughtful gifts. They are really appreciated

bab89fbf5894f22b954253fbc1f4bc5b.jpg
aa2a1bc1b95586b3892200ee278c3053.jpg
dcdc7975785fb4522bc8fa977f3fa142.jpg

Received my THP SS gift this afternoon and I know I don’t make it easy on my SS but they did a fantastic job.

I love the Cobra/Puma Hat. An amazing Masters Flag. A sleeve of ChromeSoft with the Prairie Dunes logo and a Team Paradise MC tee.

I want to thank my SS for the very thoughtful gifts. They are really appreciated

Love that flag!

The flag is sweet!

My my THP secret Santa package showed up today. Santa did an outstanding and awesome job this year as always!! I am absolutely blown away with the generosity and the accuracy of the gifts I received!! Thank you so much whoever you are!!

I took a video, but never could get it condensed enough to post directly in the thread. hope that the link below works, because I just took the picture of the cap and t-shirt from my box.

View attachment 8918290

Great video and I like that Mizuno hat!

Nice job Santa’s!!! There were a ton of DM’s about shipping yesterday so we should see a lot of posts during the next few days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Secret Santa's are on fire! ?

Got my package in today, and let me just say a huge thank you to my secret santa!
20191210_161052.jpg
The THP Tees are wonderful, should last me quite a while, but I'll first have to persuade myself to use them! The short par 4 towel will fit right into my rotation. I got some tee claws, for the garbage indoor mats we hit off for 5 months of the year. Then onto the dozen of supersoft's (I know, I know... but I like them) and in yellow!! Last but certainly not least, the Stars and Stripes collection Puma hat. The hat is just wonderful, I think it is one of the best looking out there and I REALLY like the patriotic P logo on it. So thank you thank you thank you to my SS you rock!!!

20191210_153601.jpgSo, it looks like my Santa wasn't quite done! These gems showed up in the mail today. Thank you again, so much. You were far too kind this year, Santa.

P.S. I think the wife loves the ornaments more than I do!

Got my package in today, and let me just say a huge thank you to my secret santa!
View attachment 8918510
The THP Tees are wonderful, should last me quite a while, but I'll first have to persuade myself to use them! The short par 4 towel will fit right into my rotation. I got some tee claws, for the garbage indoor mats we hit off for 5 months of the year. Then onto the dozen of supersoft's (I know, I know... but I like them) and in yellow!! Last but certainly not least, the Stars and Stripes collection Puma hat. The hat is just wonderful, I think it is one of the best looking out there and I REALLY like the patriotic P logo on it. So thank you thank you thank you to my SS you rock!!!
That hat is ??? and I absolutely love those tees!

Some fantastic gift reveals today! SS's continue to kill it!

View attachment 8918521So, it looks like my Santa wasn't quite done! These gems showed up in the mail today. Thank you again, so much. You were far too kind this year, Santa.

P.S. I think the wife loves the ornaments more than I do!

Those ornaments are incredible!!!! Santa’s workshop is amazing!!

View attachment 8918510

Great haul!!! Nicely done Santa!!

My SS did an amazing job. I had to laugh out loud when I read the t shirt. The sign is also great for my garage and will fit in nicely with my others. Thank you so much. D0E45099-8971-49A3-A17D-D2D5E958EBA6.jpegF20F9FC3-7337-48C6-B260-4BC6A982D57B.jpegCFE12FFF-A649-446F-AAB3-A6C4A46D5F83.jpeg

Awesome Santa.....big Folds of Honor supporter so LOVE the Puma Volition! (Hard tonsee in video)

thanks again to Erik...my santa and ALL the santas and of curse my little helper in the video...

Great stuff buddy!

Back