Never Compromise Putters from Bay Hill

The dinero really looks sharp, I am very much looking forward to May

Being a tournament poker player, both the gambler and dinero are calling me. Three of my favorite things, golf, poker, and money all wrapped up in a gorgeous putter. :)

Yeah, I like the bag as well as any of the putters. Very sharp bag. Still have yet to see any of these in person. Might be going to Golf Galaxy soon though.

Im not sure but I dont think GG will have any of these putters. Theyre limited run and production. Ive seen them in person and they are hot.

Damn! That Tycoon is crazy cool! Loved the 'forged' stamp to so you know it's a serious flat stick too.

What seemed to be the most popular version out there the players were checking out, the Gambler?

Damn! That Tycoon is crazy cool! Loved the 'forged' stamp to so you know it's a serious flat stick too.

What seemed to be the most popular version out there the players were checking out, the Gambler?

The Straight was REALLY popular.

These are really great looking putters. I went to an Odyssey a couple of years ago and am really hot and cold with it. I keep reading all of these Never Compromise threads and every time I see pictures, I want one more and more. They're just great looking putters.

Wow I cant say enough about these putter's from NC. The more I see them the more I love them.

Wow I cant say enough about these putter's from NC. The more I see them the more I love them.

You need to make the outings bro chacha. We saw these at the last outing and I havent been the same since.

You need to make the outings bro chacha. We saw these at the last outing and I havent been the same since.

that's true you are a different person now

and got to roll them as a part of the Hanks Putter Shoot out too....

Its easy to see how one of these baby's could change you. Next years outing is all me.

and got to roll them as a part of the Hanks Putter Shoot out too....

They were at demo day even before that where people got to roll them.

Quit rubbing it in my face kevin! Lol. By the time I joined here the outing was already full I'm already counting down to next year even though we don't know when it is yet. JB promised big things so I'm waiting for him to announce that it is being held at Augusta National :act-up:

I need a putter with money signs on it. It is awesome.

This is a sharp looking line-up.

i wanted to see marino pull out the win with the gambler

i wanted to see marino pull out the win with the gambler

Me too. That putt on 18 was money and I wish that it was to win the tourney.

i love my NC putter!
this new line is sick nasty though. would love to get my hands on the Royal...

I completely agree with everyone's excitement over NC putters! They are truly beautiful coming from Bettinardi putters fan. The new Dinero Tycoon putter feels incredible and rolls soft and true. I love the way it SOUNDS. All I say is WOW... Can't wait to try it on the course. I can't put it down right now.

Back