Callaway MAVRIK FW Woods and Hybrids

Not even a nibble? Hahaha, I should have kept going for more!

That folks, is a MAVRIK 5w. o_O:oops:?

My swing speed is no where near yours. But if my 3 wd can produce those numbers I will be One happy camper. 3 more weeks until I head down to Hot Springs Village. :):):)

I absolutely LOVE the flatter lie angles on the Mavrik Sub Zero fairway metals.
I wish they offered that model in a broader range of lofts.

They are offering lofts of 13.5*, 15*, 16.5* & 18*. For the player profile that the SZ models fit that is plenty. Any higher loft and they are probably bumping up against 2i or 3i lofts and god forbid they do that.

Not even a nibble? Hahaha, I should have kept going for more!

That folks, is a MAVRIK 5w. o_O:oops:?

That is boosted.

They are offering lofts of 13.5*, 15*, 16.5* & 18*. For the player profile that the SZ models fit that is plenty. Any higher loft and they are probably bumping up against 2i or 3i lofts and god forbid they do that.

That is a really nice range of stock lofts. After hitting the Driver, these are up next.

My swing speed is no where near yours. But if my 3 wd can produce those numbers I will be One happy camper. 3 more weeks until I head down to Hot Springs Village. :):):)
I'm wondering what I could do with the 3w. o_O

Those are solid numbers. Pretty much inline with what several of the guys saw at ECPC. Made it a no brainer for them to add to the bag.

that’s for sure. I had some insane numbers with the 3 wood there. I couldn’t believe the numbers @clarkgriswold was putting up with his 5 wood. ??????

This is from @radiman with a 3W. Big boy #’s
1373A395-728F-42A8-8C51-BC73C9745B49.jpeg
theses fairways are legit for ball speed and forgiveness

I’m looking forward to getting my hands on these when it warms up a bit. I really want a new 3W

I think you could easily game the standard or the SZ. Just more a matter of finding that perfect 90 gram shaft to sustain that lag of yours.
:oops:

I need to engage with this thread more so I’ll buy a new Mavrik fairway wood.
Fixed it for ya:LOL:

Those are solid numbers. Pretty much inline with what several of the guys saw at ECPC. Made it a no brainer for them to add to the bag.
150’s with 5w’s is ludicrous.

I'm trying to decide what loft between my super hybrid and driver..

150’s with 5w’s is ludicrous.

it is & when DNevs was explaining the tech and fairways reaching driver ct numbers we couldn’t wrap our heads around it. The next day at ECPC everyone understood what he was trying to explain. The proof is in the numbers.

I think you could easily game the standard or the SZ. Just more a matter of finding that perfect 90 gram shaft to sustain that lag of yours.
:oops:

Fixed it for ya:LOL:

LOL all I know is I hit Alex's Epic Flash SZ 5W about 260 last spring. I'm not sure I have a need for that. But I'm willing to give it a shot! :D

Just received an email from Callaway, my
MAVRIK

Driver, 3 & 5 wood are on the way.:joy::thankyou::twist:

LOL all I know is I hit Alex's Epic Flash SZ 5W about 260 last spring. I'm not sure I have a need for that. But I'm willing to give it a shot! :D

Hopefully those are Colorado numbers... ?

Just received an email from Callaway, my
MAVRIK

Driver, 3 & 5 wood are on the way.:joy::thankyou::twist:
YESSSSSS Dude!!! Pumped for you to get it.

Everytime I get to hit my 5w. Well almost every time. Different hat. Same dance

New 3w and 5w being built up for Xander

F9A4E45F-15EA-4CEB-8879-D0FC6D1045D5.jpeg

Back