CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

I need to check some numbers shortly. I think things have slowed a bit since the weekend.
Told ya. We got him figured out.

Told ya. We got him figured out.

He's either going to hate me or love me for posting that and letting the secret out! :ROFLMAO:

I need to check some numbers shortly. I think things have slowed a bit since the weekend.

Well then, we need to pick things up here in these final days of January.

He's either going to hate me or love me for posting that and letting the secret out! :ROFLMAO:
Whichever way it goes I am bound to be on the list with you. At least either way we can keep each other company.

Upstate NY's been representing! :drinks::friends:

I think we both qualify as upstate. But to many that’s anywhere north of Westchester County.

I think we both qualify as upstate. But to many that’s anywhere north of Westchester County.

That ain't upstate, that's North NYC. Hell I am only an hour and 20 min from Canada. :)

Dang it. I may make it up towards Norwich, NY this spring. Not sure how far that is from you guys as that is more central but maybe we can get together

WE need another PGA show....

Dang it. I may make it up towards Norwich, NY this spring. Not sure how far that is from you guys as that is more central but maybe we can get together

I think @Bernoulli is closer. Probably by a couple of hours.

I think @Bernoulli is closer. Probably by a couple of hours.
My wife has family there and we normally pass through for a night or so on our way to Maine for vacation. I did play 9 holes on the side of a cliff near there 2 years ago. I mean you literally could not drive the cart straight down the 18th fairway it was so steep. You had to drive at an angle and ride the break the whole way.

7 days 100 points, hard work making worth while constructive comments. Cool place glad I found it. .

7 days 100 points, hard work making worth while constructive comments. Cool place glad I found it. .
Dig in for the long haul man it only gets better!

Almost to 1k. Should get there tonight. Hoping to be beat @Canadan’s update!

Back