CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

Up to 400 post. I doubt that I will get to 500 before the end of the month, but I am happy with my level of engagement so far this year. I just want to keep it going all year. Meaning full interaction through 2020 and beyond!!!
The 500 is for the quarter I think not the month right? You will be more then good for the quarter.

Up to 400 post. I doubt that I will get to 500 before the end of the month, but I am happy with my level of engagement so far this year. I just want to keep it going all year. Meaning full interaction through 2020 and beyond!!!
If we saw the same activity from everyone for the rest of the year, I think we'd clobber old records!

The 500 is for the quarter I think not the month right? You will be more then good for the quarter.
The contest is two months long.

We still have over 30 days.

Yeah just went back and saw that. Should be easy for him to get from 400 to 500 in over a month.

Can't believe still have over 30 days. No idea how many more posts I will get in. Especailly with the Bash coming up which I assume I'll be posting like a fiend about.

Yeah, I think it is for the quarter or two months, but when I got to 300 I thought 500 could happen in a month so I kind of set it as a goal to get to the number in January.

Yeah, I think it is for the quarter or two months, but when I got to 300 I thought 500 could happen in a month so I kind of set it as a goal to get to the number in January.
I hear that. I hoping to make it to 1500 and am on pace right now to do it but it will be tight.

Can't believe still have over 30 days. No idea how many more posts I will get in. Especailly with the Bash coming up which I assume I'll be posting like a fiend about.
On the plus side, there's this (which i refuse to divulge into more, but it's definitely enticing);

-Additional Posts will potentially improve chances of winning (extra 100 posts might mean an extra name in the hopper, 200 may equal another, etc).

Plus, I bet the prizes get even better if more people are successful.

Busy weekend playing Pokemon Go and collecting cards with the little man, which has been surprisingly awesome. I had big post plans but family took the front seat - and of course I took my own advice and THPed when it worked for me haha!

Just means I have to go nuts this week.
I’m right there with you. I spent some good time with my daughter swimming & just laughing! Made me miss knowing they are heading back to Ohio tomorrow and I’m staying here in Florida until Friday.

Then my wife dropped the bomb about Kobe, which made me realize I haven’t had my phone pretty much all day.

On the plus side, there's this (which i refuse to divulge into more, but it's definitely enticing);

-Additional Posts will potentially improve chances of winning (extra 100 posts might mean an extra name in the hopper, 200 may equal another, etc).

Yeah would be more encouraging to know the details and have the ability to set goals and push for different levels but I understand where you were going with it.

I also think it’s better to focus more on enjoying the forum and banter more then the prizes anyway. The contest is a great way to encourage more activity but I would hate for it to trickle off after the contest ends. I know it really helped me get back in the swing of things after a brief lurker status while dealing with the new baby but I am really just enjoying it so much that I look at the contest as a bonus.

Let’s get at it then. More posts eveyone!

I also think it’s better to focus more on enjoying the forum and banter more then the prizes anyway. The contest is a great way to encourage more activity but I would hate for it to trickle off after the contest ends. I know it really helped me get back in the swing of things after a brief lurker status while dealing with the new baby but I am really just enjoying it so much that I look at the contest as a bonus.
That's exactly why there aren't clear numbers. This isn't about grinding to the top. It could be a lot, it could be next to nothing - But at the end of the day, continuing the great activity matters.

No sweat. Just enjoy it. That's why it's 500 and not 2,000.

Agreed. While the contest is cool, the real benefit was getting more involved with teh community and everyone. Sometimes I gotta remind myself I only found THP 2 months ago but I already feel the weight of the community aspect whether it be the posting, the contests, the entire Granddaddy and Morgan Cup banter and fun, or all the great content. Only regret is not making my way here earlier.

Agreed. While the contest is cool, the real benefit was getting more involved with teh community and everyone. Sometimes I gotta remind myself I only found THP 2 months ago but I already feel the weight of the community aspect whether it be the posting, the contests, the entire Granddaddy and Morgan Cup banter and fun, or all the great content. Only regret is not making my way here earlier.
Feels good, eh? I know I've read stories in here that it broke people free of that early trepidation on getting their thoughts out, and I loved hearing it SO much. Now we can all go out and support continued engagement so more interesting people can get engaged!

the THP community is one of my absolute favorite things.

Feels good, eh? I know I've read stories in here that it broke people free of that early trepidation on getting their thoughts out, and I loved hearing it SO much. Now we can all go out and support continued engagement so more interesting people can get engaged!

the THP community is one of my absolute favorite things.

I was so surprised about the welcome. And then to get selected for an experience on top of that right when I joined was crazy. I can't wait to put faces to names with my bash brothers and start building the kind of relationships it seems all the experiences, big and small, seem to create here.

And I can't think of a better post to be my 1000th post. :D

I owe you guys a Sunday update.

82 members in the 250 club.
40 members in the 500 club.
11 members in the 1k club.

Impressive stuff, gentlemen. Let's get over 100 members on track before February 1st!

I owe you guys a Sunday update.

82 members in the 250 club.
40 members in the 500 club.
11 members in the 1k club.

Impressive stuff, gentlemen. Let's get over 100 members on track before February 1st!
82 + 40 + 11 = 133
133>100
???

Back