2020 Toulon Putter Thread

I love the idea of the seattle, but I really need one in hand.

I think you will be surprised by this model. Not sure if it will be pleasantly surprised by surprised none the less.

I think you will be surprised by this model. Not sure if it will be pleasantly surprised by surprised none the less.

It looks like the atlanta and portland had a baby.

It looks like the atlanta and portland had a baby.

that's a good way of putting it but there's more to that. When the embargo lifts, I'll post photos and details from having one in hand last week.

that's a good way of putting it but there's more to that. When the embargo lifts, I'll post photos and details from having one in hand last week.
Very intrigued to hear what you have to say.

Looking forward to that.

I hope to try the Seattle, Chicago and new Atlanta sometime this year.

I'm liking the Atlanta and maybe the Seattle. With the back portion of the Seattle, it needs something like an additional alignment line in my opinion although that would probably destroy the looks.

I guess I like the semi mallet designs.

Looking forward to hear how they new line rolls.

I’m looking forward to seeing the Atlanta with the H7 neck, that could be sweet.

Soooo covet an Atlanta, but I'm in love with my double wide. Feel like I would anger the golf gods if I jump ship while on a hot streak. :unsure:

Soooo covet an Atlanta, but I'm in love with my double wide. Feel like I would anger the golf gods if I jump ship while on a hot streak. :unsure:
You don’t have to bench the Double Wide, just look at like you are giving your current gamer something to think about.

Psychological putter operations! Love it!:D

Really like the look of the Vegas but that Atlanta head shape is so perfect.

I’m looking forward to seeing the Atlanta with the H7 neck, that could be sweet.
Same here. I had a previous generation Atlanta with an H4 (I think). That was just a little off. This H7 looks a little less drastic in the slant neck category.

uggghhhh bring back the rose gold finish in the garage! it looks SO GOOD.

I think that a H/8 neck on a San Diego would be a great garage option...

The Seattle looks really good. The Chicago is going to move the needle for sure! Can't wait to check these out in person.

The Seattle looks really good. The Chicago is going to move the needle for sure! Can't wait to check these out in person.

its not quite the "jailbird" but man it's really close and one that people will gravitate towards.

its not quite the "jailbird" but man it's really close and one that people will gravitate towards.

My thoughts exactly. It’s a Toulon so I’d expect it to be compact in relation to the Jailbird. All in all, she’s a looker.

Hmmmm. No more Portland in the 2020 line-up. Sure glad I got one courtesy of the 2018 #TheGrandaddy!

The garage is currently closed for repairs! Looking forward to seeing all the new heads and options at the end of February.

Back