2020 Toulon Putter Thread

What?? That Seattle has an H1 neck? I feel like the mallets have been lacking that option. Well now, decisions decisions. I don't see a new putter in my immediate future. But, I may have to give this one a closer look down the road.

A garage Chicago needs to happen.

When we saw these in December my eyes lit up. The 1W shape is my favorite from Odyssey and with the diamond milled face it’s an instant buy.
100% agreed.

Grandaddy guys: Did the Chicago look as wide as the Double Wide or was it more in line with the old milled Black Series 1W that didn't have as deep a flange? Pictures look like the latter, but figured it was worth an ask.

Hello o_O

Grandaddy guys: Did the Chicago look as wide as the Double Wide or was it more in line with the old milled Black Series 1W that didn't have as deep a flange? Pictures look like the latter, but figured it was worth an ask.

Double wide is bigger.

The more I look at all the models, the more I like the Seattle. I was a fan of the Portland shape and the bar across the back seems to blend the Portland/Vegas with the Atlanta (I might have been looking at all the models a little too much?). I am not a fan of the plumbers/crank neck on it, but maybe the garage will have something to offer.

Good lord that Chicago is so damn beautiful.

I wish I liked milled putters because these look so darn good!!! ???

Good review!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on a Chicago. :love:

Really like the look of the Seattle, maybe our local GG will actually have a few to try out next time I stop by.

I'll stick with my Scottie

2F2F823F-62E5-4541-82EF-0B77D996D35E.jpeg913B5602-49E6-488C-B0AA-AD0FDC3DF29B.jpeg26915693-8A23-410E-8ADE-E4FACF934701.jpeg

New Toulon Seattle

601BAEEE-82DC-4F64-8BA9-7AC1E3B5CEAF.jpegA50DAFCF-AEBC-45DA-8277-626F24104795.jpeg

And for those of you that read James’ review and wondered exactly what he meant by “larger”, here is the Seattle next to an Atlanta and you can tell the size difference.

0F30647C-EC38-4131-A9EB-D9D768584ECA.jpeg

And for those of you that read James’ review and wondered exactly what he meant by “larger”, here is the Seattle next to an Atlanta and you can tell the size difference.

View attachment 8927721
Thank you for your services. Also - that rose gold portland....o_O

Mallets with a sight dot are so so so so so good looking.

I like the look of the Chicago a whole lot. That model with a rose gold finish would be such a great combo.

View attachment 8927721
Thanks for all the pics! We didn't get much of a chance to see these.

Will be keeping an eye out to see if I can get a chance to test them this season. That new neck on the Atlanta has really piqued my interest as I didn't get along with the H4. And that Seattle has really grown on me. Really want to try a plumbers neck mallet.

The Seattle with the plumbers neck is :love:

Back