Ben Hogan ICON Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice review @ddec. While I myself was a bit humbled by playing blades last season I have to admit these look really good and these look to have about as much tech in a blade as you can possibly have.

Oh my, I don’t know if I can play them but am going going to enjoy the heck of hitting them in June 3

They look good and great write up.

Does the muscle and step change through the different irons for the progressive weighting?

Happy that they offer both the chrome and dbm option. Both look great and I hope these sell well.

Good looking clubs. I especially like the black

Very nice write up @ddec

Those are some sexy looking irons. And, almost half the price of the big OEM's comparable models. Could be one of the best looking blades out at the moment too. I obviously haven't hit them. But, in terms of aesthetics and value. Hogan has absolutely smashed this one out of the park.

These are amazing! Great job bringing the "Apex" iron back home to Ft. Worth, TX! Looks wise they are stunning! The best looking irons today! I love the DBM finish, but the chrome ICONS are so classic! Ben Hogan Golf continues to raise the bar and serve the Hogan name well!

@ddec are the long irons solid or hollow like the PTx Pro?

Tyler told us in November that these would blow some minds. From a looks perspective, he is spot on. They’re beautiful. And, if I can judge Hogan performance from my own experience with the PTx Pros and Tyler’s Statement, these will be a home run for Ben Hogan Golf.

Oh baby, those are some sexy looking irons! I really wish I had the game for those because they'd be in my bag for sure. I love what the Hogan brand has been doing since their comeback and hopefully people give these a chance. Good stuff @ddec!

Those are really nice looking irons.

Wow are these some good looking blades. Good stuff @ddec !

Nice write up, glad to see some new tech in those.. love the black finish as always!

The look really good. I would love to see a good address view picture.

I really think Ben Hogan has it a good stride in terms of looks the last couple releases. Very attractive, and of course great price point.

Gooood gravy I think I'm in love. These are fabulous! I would parking lot pro the shite out of these!

Those look amazing, especially the DBM (I'm a sucker for a black finish) definitely more than my game can handle, but they are purty!

Nice little PREview there Deano. Can’t wait to hear some thoughts from you performance wise when the time comes!

Nice little PREview there Deano. Can’t wait to hear some thoughts from you performance wise when the time comes!

Now that will be interesting.

Great stuff Dean! The price point is actually a little better than I thought it would be. The irons look absolutely amazing. Although I do love their DBM finish, the nickle chrome is more my preference in iron sets.

Nice preview @ddec and I can’t wait to hit these. Heard a little bit about them last November & they looked so good & clean!

Gorgeous! Any chance to customize for a little stronger lofting?

Back