The Official Banter Away Thread

Fun, isn’t it?

Oh yeah. So much nicer. Played some drives and long irons/woods off the short mat, then turned it 90 degrees and went through irons all the way down to PW on the slightly longer grass. Glorious. Might get to play 18 tomorrow which is abonus.

I’m sore from too many swings if that helps? :p

I do think I found a way to set up my phone to record my swing and play on delay to an iPad!

Thank goodness there are still some wonderful and honest people in this world. My daughter and I went to the grocery store about 2 hours ago and it was very crowded due to people overreacting to the shelter in place order demanded by the GA Govenor beginning tonight at 6 pm. We get our final item after fighting the waves of humanity and start heading to the register when I realize my wallet is no longer in my possession. We re-trace our steps to no avail so I run home (about 5 minutes away) to get my wife's credit card to play for the stuff. While I was gone my daughter checked with the manager and no wallet had been turned in. I returned and we stood in line (about 15 minutes) and paid for our stuff. I was going to take her and the food home and return to resume my search. We decided to check with the customer service desk one more tim before leaving the store. Finally get up there to speak to the manager after waiting for another 15 or 20 minutes. She still had no knowledge of a wallet being turned in but fortunately a young man who was an employee was within earshot and he said he thought one was turned in. He went to retrieve it and thankfully it was mine. Everything in tact in the wallet. Huge sigh of relief for me. I am 55 years old and had never previously lost my wallet.
It to sound like a really negative person since the person turning in the wallet was probably a Good Samaritan, but I would still cancel all credit card numbers. Very easy to think you have everything when a criminal only needs the numbers to steal from you.

Movie night with the Mrs.

It to sound like a really negative person since the person turning in the wallet was probably a Good Samaritan, but I would still cancel all credit card numbers. Very easy to think you have everything when a criminal only needs the numbers to steal from you.

I have automatic email alert for all charges on credit cards so not too concerned about that. They left the $46 cash in the wallet so I think I am safe.

I’m thinking it’s time to switch to white claw. Gotta save those calories for my insane mid day snacking. Can I get a co-sign?

I’m thinking it’s time to switch to white claw. Gotta save those calories for my insane mid day snacking. Can I get a co-sign?
No Laws When Drinking White Claws.

I would go with Corona Hard Seltzer, personally. And if you tell anyone I said that, I will tell them you are a liar.

Back