What’s Your 150 Club?

My 9 iron is my 150 for a typical shot.

I would say 9i but I checked Arccos and they say 8i.

PW or 9i depending on wind conditions and flag position.

Right now with how my swing and back are probably a chunky 6. Normal grooved swing when I’m feeling good it would be an 8

8 iron for me. I can get a 9’iron there but I would have to really step on it and consistency becomes an issue when I do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitching wedge.

7 iron at the moment. There have been stints where it's an 8 iron, but I haven't seen that in a while. Maybe I'll find it again

9i for me

Middle of summer, 50* GW.

150 has turned into a hard yardage for me. With my PTx Pros, I'd have to hit a hard 9 or gripped down, easy 8. With my old M6s, an easy 9 or hard PW.

6 or 7 for me, depending on the environment.

That's about a 7 iron for me...possibly an 8 iron in mid season swing.

It was a 7-iron with the W/S V4s.

I'm guessing it will be an 8-iron with the Speedzones, whenever I get them to the course.

Generally 9 iron but can be PW or 8 iron depending on what kind of shot I have. It is funny how my persepctive has changed. I used to fret over knowing my club distances. Now I tend to think how far do I want to hit that club. Golf is a funny sport and game.

I started playing a short 9 hole course this past season and it definitely has me rethinking how I’m hitting each club. I don’t pretend to play smart often, but I’m learning!

6 or 7 for me. Depends on conditions (hot/cold) and whether I am layered up or not and can swing freely! :D

Back