Hats of all Kinds - Are You a Hat Person?

Pondering a bucket hat for this summer.
If you like a stiffer, wide brim, I promise the one I pictured is a great one.

If you like a stiffer, wide brim, I promise the one I pictured is a great one.
I like the style, I'll just have to find another brand that does that style. I don't do Nike ever for anything, for a few different reasons.

I like the style, I'll just have to find another brand that does that style. I don't do Nike ever for anything, for a few different reasons.
Pukka makes another almost like it, non OEM, with my course logo on it. Look there might give you a good option.

Personally, I have a strong bias towards any hat that is on the New Era 3930 flexfit platform.
That said, I just took delivery on the new Puma trucker P110 SnapBack and it is awesome. Fit and feel are great with the added stretch element.
also took delivery on the new Adidas Tour flexfit/A stretch and it is pretty awesome as well, although I do slightly prefer the aesthetics of the Puma more.

I love hats, both golf hats and expensive dress hats, but the modern cars with tall head restraints make wearing them impossible.
You must either wear a cap, go bareheaded, or not wear the hat in the car.

I hate those taller head restraints, and now they're made so you can't remove them.

1. Do you wear hats? Yes
2. Are you picky about the style of hat you wear? Ball cap style
3. Do you like club OEM branded hats, or do you sway toward style/function/personal meaning, etc? All of the above.
4. What color hat do you prefer? I tend to lean towards gray or beige.

Yes, ball caps and occasionally a bucket hat off it's 90+.

I have 2 or 3 fedoras also!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
dab47c43dbee590ff2025a2bcd534397.jpg

I will wear any hat as long as it's not ugly like this one.

Last edited:
I guess this is a multi part question.

1. Do you wear hats? If no, what do you wear (if anything)
2. Are you picky about the style of hat you wear?
3. Do you like club OEM branded hats, or do you sway toward style/function/personal meaning, etc?
4. What color hat do you prefer?
1. Yes
2. Ball cap. not flat bill
3. Not picky - OEM, resort, event (e.g. The Open)
4. White or Navy

1. All the time.
2. Yes; these tall-crown, FlexFit hats look ridiculous on my head, for the most part, though a couple are passable. Flatbills can rot, for all I care, too.
3. I do, mostly stick to a Puma hat that fits the way I like.
4. Black, red, anything but Carolina blue.

Yes I always wear a hat when I golf - I have very light eyes to the protection is definitely necessary.

My favorite hat style is a flex fit/fitted by either Adidas Golf or Under Armour. and occassionally New Era.

I like caps with a course I played usually, or a golf event I went to (I love my Adidas Golf PGA Championship hat)

Blue, Red or white or a combination of those is what I wear

1) Yes
2) Not really
3) I like OEM hats
4) Depends what I’m wearing

1 I don’t wear hats
2 Anyone for my gigantic head.
3 I like supporting the brands I play.
4 prefer a white hat

Flat Bills FTW

I guess this is a multi part question.

1. Do you wear hats? If no, what do you wear (if anything)
2. Are you picky about the style of hat you wear?
3. Do you like club OEM branded hats, or do you sway toward style/function/personal meaning, etc?
4. What color hat do you prefer?
Used to wear golf cap until I got skin cancer surgeries
curved brim, low profile
not OEM, Kooringal
Khaki

1) Always wear a hat!
2) need a deep fitting hat other than that I’m open to all styles.
3) always a TItleist hat. Seem to hold up the best and readily available.
4) any color but white

I am a hat guy. I just prefer wearing one. A ball hat with a curved brim, not a flat brim. Resort, vacation spot, not an OEM style guy.
Never.... NEVER leave that stupid sticker on the brim. What is the point of this stupid concept? To show you have a new hat.... Ridiculous trait.

I'm very much a hat guy. Would prefer to wear one over not wear one.

Right now I'm obsessing over Travis Mathew.
I saw an awesome Travis Matthew hat awhile ago and I’m kicking myself for not buying it then... I think it was called Golf Mountie... if I find one again, its coming home with me.

I'm very much a hat guy. Would prefer to wear one over not wear one.

Right now I'm obsessing over Travis Mathew.
I need to load up on a few Travis Mathew hats. I think they're the only ones that look decent on my goofy sized noggin.

I saw an awesome Travis Matthew hat awhile ago and I’m kicking myself for not buying it then... I think it was called Golf Mountie... if I find one again, its coming home with me.
Oh... my... god...

Travis Mathew Canada stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to load up on a few Travis Mathew hats. I think they're the only ones that look decent on my goofy sized noggin.
I've been wearing the Born to be Mild hat... Effing... love it.

Reactions: KEV
Oh... my... god...

Travis Mathew Canada stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right?! I drool over so many of their Canada items. But that Mountie hat - I’ll find one.

Back