Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 290 58.8%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 159 32.3%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 8.9%

• Total voters
I’m half and half. I still enjoy carrying but I will use a pull cart. Deoends on the course, the weather and the condition of my back. I have a cheap two wheeled pull cart. It’s sufficient for now. I had wanted to upgrade to a Clicgear 3:5 and will upgrade at some point.

Last edited:
clicgear 3.5+ with;
cigar holder
seat
2 cupholders
steering mechanism
cooler
rangefinder holder
umbrella holder
sandbottle

I added 2 extra clic thingies on it. And I always keep a charging pack in my cooler front pocket.

clicgear 3.5+ with;
cigar holder
seat
2 cupholders
steering mechanism
cooler
rangefinder holder
umbrella holder
sandbottle

I added 2 extra clic thingies on it. And I always keep a charging pack in my cooler front pocket.

how is the steering thing?

how is the steering thing?
I thought I blew $30.00, but honestly it is worth every penny. Takes every bit of strain off the body, or wrists that pushing on the bar did.
Which wasn't much, except uphill and uneven lies.

the only place I use a push cart is on the Par 3. My ankle would divorce me if I walked my home course.

I thought I blew $30.00, but honestly it is worth every penny. Takes every bit of strain off the body, or wrists that pushing on the bar did.
Which wasn't much, except uphill and uneven lies.
nice, sold. and only $12 on amazon rn.

Bagboy Quad XL user here. I like the stability in side hills with the four wheels and I need the extra flotation to carry all my balls. 😎

I have tried the push cart, but honestly I find it easier going up inclines with the bag on my back. I do get jealous sometimes when we're at the top of a hill and the guys just let go of their carts.... My bag is too heavy to throw it all the way to the bottom LOL

I'm a walker mafia first and foremost. Of course I ride on resort courses built I think intentionally so you can't walk but 99% of my golf is walking and I think that is the way the game was meant to be played.

When I was in my 20's and 30's I carried. 40's I took off from golf to raise children. 50's I need the push cart. I'm a Bagboy Nitron homer at the moment and have the bag that locks into it. My 4some likes winter golf better then summer so I carry an ungodly amount of gear in my bag. I have it down to an art and love it

There are a few courses in my area that are almost impossible to walk due to elevation changes and distance from green to the next tee. However, I walk most of my rounds, but I interchange between an electric cart and a pushcart.
I would like to be a "Hell Yes" 'er, but am honestly a Part-Timer. I thoroughly enjoy pushing my CaddyTek that I bought from Costo 2 years ago, but to emphasize the point of TenPutt, there are quite a few courses which are so mountainous that I honestly end up not enjoying the round. Forget carrying the bag on my back. Ha! In addition, I only have one friend who I play with on a regular basis that also enjoys walking; most of my golfing buddies bring a huge cooler full of beer or other adult beverages. They're looking more for a booze-cruise away from their spouses with a bit of golf in between beers, rather than a nice round of golf and a cold-one at the 19th hole.

Last edited:
I would like to be a "Hell Yes" 'er, but am honestly a Part-Timer. I thoroughly enjoy pushing my CaddyTek that I bought from Costo 2 years ago, but to emphasize the point of TenPutt, there are quite a few courses which are so mountainous that I honestly end up not enjoying the round. Forget carrying the bag on my back. Ha! In addition, I only have one friend who I play with on a regular basis that also enjoys walking; most of my golfing buddies bring a huge cooler full of beer or other adult beverages. They're looking more for a booze-cruise away from their spouses with a bit of golf in between beers, rather than a nice round of golf and a cold-one at the 19th hole.

Well, you haven’t asked me to play with you yet. You could walk to your heart’s content.

having walked 2 rounds thus far I can say definitively I’m out on the walking/push cart

Yep
Clicgear. Not sure which one, I've had it for a long time.

u guys know you can't be part of this mafia unless you have an umbrella that provides shade don't you;) I've never used it but I've got silver umbrella for mine now that is big enough for 3 people.

my playing partners saw the picture and thought it was a moon landing vehicle. You bet your azz it will be out this August when it is like 90 and 100% humidity in the shade.

One of the first Clicgears made (1.0.?) Has the pneumatic tires on it. Probably has over 10K fairway miles on it. Alot more if I included practice days. The thing is going to out last me.

Picked up a Bag Boy Nitron. Tested the Sun Mountain and Big Max AF on a course. Also played around with a Clicgear. Can't believe that Clicgear was not able to hire an engineer to come up with a better folding mechanism. It shouldn't be that of a nuisance to open. This is my first year ever using a push cart. Previously only carried or rode. I'm enjoying it so far.

Bagboy Compact #3. Folds up easily, and is pretty sturdy. Top Lok tech works great with matching Bagboy or Datrek hybrid bags.
f79f2aa0c686bf972766f347d17568e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part time I guess, but going to definitely use it more this year
20200502_103834.jpg

Still carry when I walk, which is most of the time, but I could see myself joining the PCM sometime in the next few years.

no thanks. sloooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww play is gross
How the hell is a push cart slow?

Supposed to be shipping my way next week.

As soon as I have it in-hand, I’ll be a big Hell Yes!

As living in FL we don’t get to walk much anyways (wish we could) but lately I’ve been walking a course. Buddy lent me his sons Clicgear 3.5 with the seat. Such an awesome cart. Will probably get one for sure if they are finally back in stock. For the few times that I do walk it was such nice to use. 2BF28CEE-376F-4A98-B4CC-73C8EB601B1F.jpeg

I can play quicker in an actual cart but pace of play around our area is slow enough that using a real cart becomes a game of rush up to my ball and wait on every shot. In that case I may as well use my push cart and get some exercise. Unless I'm lazy, then I like the rush to my ball and wait strategy.
Agree

Back